🦃 Thanksgiving Special 🦃

"Katsuki? Can you get the turkey in the oven please?" (Y/n) asked her boyfriend.

        Currently, it's Thanksgiving. That means a giant feast of food, and getting together with all their friends at U.A. high school. Even the families of the students are coming to celebrate. It's going to be one crazy Thanksgiving.

        "Kinda busy at the moment!" Katsuki yelled to his girlfriend. He was making some of the cramburry sauce and gravy, but after Lunch Rush giving them a bunch of stuff to cook while he went to get more, it has caused a few problems.

        "Need any help?" A familiar monotone gruff voice both brought the kids a little bit of happiness. Standing on the other side of the serving counters, was Aizawa. He looked as tired as ever, but he had a lot of energy by sleeping a bunch.

        "Please help us father." (Y/n) begged, trying to balance a hot dish of stuffing and hot buns. Her hands.

        Aizawa sighed, taking the gravy from Katsuki and the buns from (Y/n), placing them down on the counter. The man sighed, before putting the Turkey in the oven. "Lunch Rush really should have stayed to help you."

        "Uncle Lunch Rush is getting more food. We have to feed a lot of people tonight." (Y/n) said, starting the oven to cook the meat. "We need at least 5 more turkeys if we wanna feed everyone."

        "Why don't you and Bakugou go get some more stuff and help around with decorations. I'll handle the food." Aizawa said, handing his daughter and her boyfriend a list of decorations to get and some food they have to buy. "Just be cautious in the stores. Lots of people were trying to get last minute food, while it's also a time fore stalkers."

        "Don't worry father. Katsuki will be with me, and I can handle myself. I am your daughter." (Y/n) said, hugging her father.

        "Hate to break up the father daughter love fest, but we got a few things we need to grab." Katsuki groaned. He was actually feeling really awkward when his girlfriend was being all lovey with her family.

          Aizawa glared at the boy. He just wanted to spend a little time with his daughter, but having katsuki ruin it wasn't the happiest thing he had wanted.

        (Y/n) sensed the awkwardness, and wrapped her arms around her boyfriends arm. "Come on Katsuki. Let's go get the rest of the stuff."

        Katsuki and (Y/n) we're both at the mall to get some more things they needed, and a couple of decorations.

        "Katsuki? Which table cloth should we have? This turkey one, or one with a bunch of pumpkins?" (Y/n) asked, holding up both table clothes.

        "I don't care." Katsuki sighed, carrying the shopping basket.

        "Awe come on Katsuki. You gotta pick one you can stand for the rest of the night." (Y/n) said, holding up the two. "I can't pick one. I like both of them, so I can't make a choice?"

        "Same way you pick restaurants for dates?" Katsuki groaned. Some of the restaurants have either been really expensive, or end up being a really bad.

        (Y/n) gave a cute pout, crossing her arms over her chest. "No kisses for a month."

        Katsuki immediately held his hands up. "Whoa there Alchemy freak. Don't go crazy."

        "I'll give you 2 kisses, if you pick one." (Y/n) stared, knowing she had the upper hand. Katsuki's number one weakness; her.

        Katsiki groaned, and pointed to the one with the pumpkins. "That one. Hands down, that one."