❦〚Friends〛❦

(Y/n) sat with All Might in the cafeteria before school was even over. She knew about his secret, and frankly, she didn't mind it. It was injury he sustained from protecting the people from great evil, and he seemed more relaxed in that citizen form.

"How are your classes going?" All Might asked, taking a bite from his breakfast.

"I think it's a lot of fun. But, Bakugou is pretty scary." (Y/n) had to admit. She remembered the scary look he had during their battle training, his evil smile plaguing her mind.

"Young Bakugou just needs to learn on how to accept someone might be better than him in certain areas." All Might said. On the inside, he really would love to give Katsuki a piece of his mind, but that would also give away the secret of being Aizawa's daughter, while also having personal connections to the Hero world. "The only thing we can scold him about is the language he's used."

"I know Ungle Yagi." (Y/n) took a sip of her (favorite breakfast drink). She sighed, not liking the fact she had to keep her family relationship a secret from others.

"Is there something on your mind?" All Might asked, looking at his niece. "You sound a little sad."

"I talked to father about this before...but I still don't like knowing I have to keep you guys a secret..." The girl mumbled, putting down her breakfast drink. She stared at the food in front of her, not feeling hungry anymore. "I can't call you guys 'uncle' or 'aunt' and I can't call father 'father'. I have to keep saying 'mr' or 'miss' now. I feel like I'm not addressing my family...I feel like I'm addressing just Pro Hero's."

All Might was slightly taken aback from her answer. He was hoping it would just be homework or something, but nope. It was something, much deeper than homework.

"I know it must be hard to address us as pro hero's instead of your family." All Might put his hand on hers, giving her a reassuring squeeze. A small smile came to his features. "But no matter what, we're going to still be your family. When the time is right, your classmates will know, and they won't treat you any differently. You are still the same (Y/n) they met, and you will keep being yourself."

(Y/n) looked at her uncle, before she got out of the chair, and hugged All Might tightly, almost too tightly. "T-thanks..."

All Might hugged her back, a wide grin on his face. "This kid..."

"(Y/n)-chan!" (Y/n) looked up from her desk, to see Uraraka standing at the doorway. Uraraka ran to the girls seat, and hugged her tightly. "I'm so glad your ok! You were in a wheelchair yesterday! We were so worried!"

(Y/n) didn't hug back. She was slightly taken aback. The only people who's ever hugged her was her family. "Wait, what do you mean by 'we'?"

"Ah! Miss (Y/n)! I am so glad to see you're alright!" Iida suddenly burst through the door, and started making a chopping motion with his right arm. "You kept spacing in and out yesterday, we thought you might have sustained serious injuries from the battle simulation."

"She's ok?!" Kirishima and Mina both burst through the door, nearly running into Iida.

"I'm glad to hear your ok." Momo said, giving the girl a quick hug. "You seemed so tired yesterday."

"We were all worried." Izuku suddenly appeared in front of her, a small smile on his face. "We're all glad to see you are back to normal."

"Y-y-you guys...were worried?" (Y/n) mumbled out. She started to feel tears come from her eyes.

"(Y/n)-chan is crying!" Urakara yelled, and let the girl go, fearing she hurt her.

"What?! Midoriya! What did you do?!" Mina asked, grabbing the timid boy by the collar of his shirt.

"I-I didn't do anything!" Izuku squeaked, fearing he'll get beat up.

"Wait a minute, wasn't Bakugou also worried?" Kirishima asked, looking at Momo.

"He did seem kinda worried when she passed out a few times." Shouto said, sitting in his seat next to her.

(Y/n) heard everything. She looked in the front, to see Katsuki sitting in his chair, staring at everyone. She got up from her seat, and walked over to him.

"What the fuck do you want?" Katsuki asked, staring at her.

She simply smiled, and hugged him. "Thank you...for worrying..."

Katsuki flinched, and tried pushing her off, but he was barley even pushing. He just gave up, and pat her on the head. "Yeah yeah."

Ok, so I know this was short, but I wanted to make it a heartfelt chapter. I wanted to focus on how (Y/n) was feeling about things, and now she has a bunch of friends, which she didn't have cause she we home schooled. So, yeah. Next chapter will be out soon. Bye.

Remember to leave a question down below for the Q&A. If you don't wanna be known, pm me on insta or Skype. You can ask any question to me or the characters. Will be accepting till the 18. Bye.