❦〚Family Bonding〛❦

"So Izuku has to go against someone by the name of Shinso." (Y/n) looked down at the stadium. She was sitting with her family, wanting to talk to them.

        "Yes. That boy has such a powerful Quirk, but I'm surprised that wasn't in class A with a Quirk that strong." 13 said, remembering what they had read on their students file (Because 13 is gender neutral, I'm officially saying "they" instead of "he" or "she"). "Though, with the rough past I he has, this would be a chance for him to make something of himself.

        "What do you mean?" (Y/n) asked, looking at her family member. "He seems just fine. Kinda reminds me of dad, with those bags under his eyes and the way his body language speaks. He looks really tired, and doesn't give a shit."

        (Y/n) was whacked on the head by Recovery Girl, who wanted to watch the match, and see who she might have to heal. "Language young lady."

        "Ow...grandma....that hurt..." (Y/n) clutched her head. "Don't kill me before I go against Mina."

        "You must watch your language. Has Aizawa been swearing in front of you again?" Recovery Girl asked, hoping onto one of the chairs, ready to watch the match.

        "No. I think Bakugou is starting to rub off on me." (Y/n) sighed, and sat down on the floor, wanting to make sure no one would be able to see her. "But 13, what were you trying to tell me."

        "Shinso has had a past of bullying, because his quirk was to take over someones mind, and make them do whatever they want. They said, he was like a villain." 13 explained. "That poor child. Being betrayed by the people that he trusted. I feel bad for him."

        "Someone may have betrayed him, but that doesn't mean that there are people who aren't going to be there for him. I think that's something he's going to have to learn on his own." (Y/n) said, feeling kinda bad for him. "But when I first saw him, I had gotten a chilling feeling form him."

        "What kind of chilling feeling?" Gun Head asked his niece, taking a bite of a sandwich. Can't blame the dude, he was hungry still, even though he had eaten about 20 minutes ago.

        "Like he's a shadow. A very....dark shadow...like he's there one minute and goes the next. Like a phantom. I wasn't even able to sense his presence as quickly as I can with other people." (Y/n) said, narrowing her eyes at the lavender boy when he walked out into the arena.

        "Some people can do that, if they're quite enough." Recovery Girl said. "A student a long time ago, no body even used to now here he was. He looks like that boy down there. My guess is that that is his son down there." Recovery girl said, looking at the lavender haired and eyed boy.

        "That's kinda creepy." (Y/n) said, shivering a tiny bit.

        "By the way, your uncle and father wanted you up in the commentators booth. I think they needed you for something." Gun Head said, finishing his sandwich, and had started to drink a diet soda. "Go see what they might need."

        (Y/n) opened the commentators door. "Father, Uncle Mike, did you need me for something?" (Y/n) asked, closing the door behind her.

        "We were just wondering if you wanted to say something before the match has started." Preset Mic said, smiling at his niece. "It would be totally awesome if someone who got the top score said something!"

        "Are you sure?" (Y/n) asked, not knowing if that was the smartest idea.

        "Don't worry. The only people who know is your class and the staff." Aizawa reassured his daughter.

        (Y/n) just shrugged, and sat in her fathers chair, and pressed a button, that would allow her to speak to the rest of the stadium. "Hello everyone! My name is (Y/n) Sou! I am a student of class 1-A, and I wanted to wish everyone luck in their rounds!"

        The crowd started to cheer.

        "For our first round, we have none other than Izuku Midoriya from class 1-A!" (Y/n) announced, as Izuku was walking out from the side of the stadium. (Y/n) could faintly see All Might's blonde hair. "And his opponent, Hitoshi Shinso, from class 1-C! Now, Midnight will explain the rules to you al in the ring!" (Y/n) quickly hit the button once again, turning off her mic, so she wouldn't be heard.

        "Now that is my niece!" Present Mic hugged the girl, and started spinning around.

        "Uncle Mic! I can't breath!" (Y/n) said, trying to get out of her uncles grip.

        "Whoops." Present Mic said, dropping the girl, who fell on the floor, trying to regain her breath.

        "Don't kill her." Aizawa said, throwing a book at Present Mic, which smacked the man right in the face. "And shut up. I want to sleep, and you are not helping.

        (Y/n) sat back up, and sighed. This was her family, but she can't help but love them.

        Hey people. Sorry the chapter is really short. I am currently at home, sick, and my temp is over 100. I wanted to write, so I did. The next chapter is going to be MC and Mina going against one another, which I will be making up. I will not use the episode for that, but I will when Katsuki goes against Uraraka and everyone else.