❦〚I'm Not Embarrassed By You〛❦

Everything was normal at U.A. There were still core classes, like English class, math class, science, and others that were necessary.

"Now who can tell me which sentence is wrong?" Present Mic asked the class, looking at them. He wasn't enjoying teaching today either. He looked at the gloomy faces of his students, making him slightly regret being a teacher in the first place.

The entire class just sighed. Most thought this class was boring, while Katsuki just thought the class was just stupid. As for (Y/n), she already studied English, so this class was easy for her to pass.

"Now I'm kinda glad father already home schooled me for most of my life...or I wouldn't know any of this..." (Y/n) mentally thanked her father for going through English with her.

There was still lunch time, which had the hero Lunch Rush serve the food. (Y/n) was slightly hoping Lunch Rush didn't poison any of the food Katsuki had eaten, but after seeing him run to the bathroom, and many of the kids saying he threw up, there was a long talk with Lunch Rush, and with her father for that matter.

"I didn't tell him to poison the food." Aizawa stated blankly, while eating his own food.

The Aizawa family were currently sitting in Classroom 1-A, eating their lunch. (Y/n) wanted to sit with Izuku, Iida, and Urakara, but her father wanted to talk to her about a few things, but denying him was much worse.

"I know you did!" (Y/n) yelled, eating her own food.

They sat in a comfortable silence, until it was broken by Aizawa.

"So, has anyone found out you're my daughter?" Aizawa asked, looking at his daughter straight in the eyes.

(Y/n) thought back to it, and she's managed to cover up the lie for a while now. "Yeah, no one knows. I convinced Urakara that I was going to talk to you after school, but she probably thought I had gone home much later than the rest. But..."

Aizawa looked at her with questionable eyes. "But?"

"But why can't the others know I'm your daughter? Are you embarrassed by me?" She asked. These fears and doubts have been plaguing her mind for a while. Was he regretting adopting her? Was he embarrassed by her?

Aizawa was taken aback by her questions. This was something new for him. The black eyed man got up from his seat, and stood behind his daughters chair, before turning her around and pulled her in for a tight hug. "Of course I'm not embarrassed by you. But, I can't have others know your my daughter, because I don't want you to be in danger. I don't want the students to be your friend only because of being my daughter. I want you to make friends without having leverage with me."

(Y/n) hugged her father back, feeling like there was weight lifted off her chest. "Ok..."