❦〚Love〛❦

It was way past noon, with the sun setting. (Y/n) stood with her little cousin, holding his hand. She stood next to Aizawa, who stood next to Mandalay. Pixie-Bob was going to greet the students.

        "Oh, you're finally here, meow!" Pixie-Bob smiled, her tail swishing behind her.

        "That took quite some time." Mandalay said, smiling. "It took (Y/n) only 1 hour to find us on the first day."

        "Oh please! It was longer than them!" (Y/n) yelled, pointing out the fact she took longer than her classmates, due to Pixie-Bob focusing on her, and only her.

        "Don't be over dramatic." Mandalay said, waving off the girl. She laughed a little, thinking (Y/n) was being funny.

        The students walked out of the forest. They looked tired, beaten up, muddy, and overall dead. Some looked like they were about to fall apart, while there were others that looked like they had injuries that affected their walking or normal function of the body.

        "Please tell me I didn't look like that." (Y/n) said, feeling tired and exhausted just by looking at her friends.

        "Yes, you did.""Aizawa said, chuckling a little. "You looked like you were half dead, or a burnt up zombie."

        "You are so mean dad." (Y/n) said, sighing.

        Pixie-Bob laughed at the complaints of the students. "But honestly, I though tit would take even longer. You guys didn't have as hard a time beating my earth beasts as I thought you would. You guys are great...especially...you four!" She pointed to Iida, Izuku, Shouto, and Katsuki.

        "They are some of the best students in the class." (Y/n) smiled, picking up her little cousin, handing him her phone once again so he could watch a movie or something.

        "You were able to act without hesitation because of your experience?" She licked her lips, smiling. She lunged at them. "I'm looking forward to where you'll be in three years! I call dibs!"

        "Mandalay...was she always like that?" Aizawa asked, wondering if this was just a new side to his coworker.

        "She's a little desperate, since she's about the suitable age for, you know..." Mandalay said, trying to not to embarrass one of her teammates.

        "Speaking of 'suitable age'..." Izuku said, but his face was grabbed by Pixie-Bob once again.

        "What about it?" Pixie-Bob asked, threatening the boy.

        "I-It's been bothering me for a while...Who's child is that?" Izuku asked, pointing to Kota, who was hugging his cousin while looking out at the students.

        He had his normal cold face, but turned away, burying his face in his cousins neck. "I don't like the green haired one..."

        "That's Izuku. Don't worry Kota. He's a really nice person." (Y/n) said, setting her cousin down. "I"m going to go get things prepared for the others. You stay with Mandalay, alright?"

        Kota just nodded, and put his hands back in his pockets, looking out at the students.

        "Oh, none of ours. He's my cousin's kid." Mandalay explained. "Come on, Kota. Greet everyone. You'll be with them for the next week."

        Izuku walked over, being the nice boy he is. "Oh, um, I'm Midoriya from U.A. High School's hero course. Nice to meet you." He bent down to shake Kota's hand.

        Kota instead punched Izuku right where the sun doesn't shine. That was not a light punch.

        "Midoriya!" Iida yelled, catching his poor hurt friend. "You brute of a nephew! Why would you do that to Midoriya's scrotum?!"