❧〘Switched Personalities〙❧

Yes! Hello everyone! I am back from my Hiatus! The break wasn't so bad, but not being able to write didn't help. I did manage to get a couple of things done, but there might be way slower updates no until I'm finished with my sophomore year of high school, which is still a few months away, or until I go on spring break. So here is a side story that I thought would be funny!

Everything was quiet through out the classroom of 1-A. Everyone was either talking about school, or their personal lives.

"Does anyone know where Bakugou and Aizawa is?" Momo asked, looking around the room for her classmates.

"They haven't shown up yet." Shouto said, starting to worry about his cousin. "They're usually not this late on coming."

"Let's be glad that Aizawa-sensei is out at the moment." Ojiro said, worried about his two friends.

"I'm sure they're fine." Uraraka put up her teo things. "They probably just got caught up with something."

Suddenly, the door was slammed open. There, stood an angry (Y/n). Her bag over her shoulder, her back hunched, and her face laced with anger.

"Dearest cousin! Are you alright?!" Iida yelled, even though he was only 5 feet away.

"And why wouldn't I be alright four eyes?!" (Y/n) insulted her cousin, which wasn't a normal thing.

Iida say in the corner of the room, sulking. "Why would my cousin insult me like that...? What did I do wrong...?"

"Why do you think (Y/n) is so angry?" Hakagure asked.

"Maybe she's on her period." Mineta said, being the usual pervert.

That caught (Y/n)'s ears. "Why the fuck do you always assume that you little shit?!"

"I-I'm sorry about her." Katsuki's voice broke though all the commotion. What they students didn't expect, was to actually hear an apology from Katsuki Bakugou. They also didn't expect to be seeing him with his uniform all tidy.

"Did Bakugou just apologize?!" Kirishima asked, putting his hands on his head, fearing the situation. "He just apologized!? When does he ever apologize?!"

The door opened, and there was Aizawa, who looked really annoyed. "The reason they don't seem like themselves, is because they aren't. The two ended getting hit by a quirk that switched their personalities. We talked to the person who switched them, and they said that they will be back in about 24 hours."

"So we have to deal with an angry (Y/n), and a kind Bakugou?" Shouto asked, trying to grasp the situation at hand.

"Got a problem with that you icy-hot bastard?!" (Y/n) yelled, staring daggers at her cousin.

Shouto also went into the corner, where he sat next to Iida, sulking. "I didn't expect that to come from out of her mouth..."

Katsuki walked over to his girlfriend, and wrapped his arms around her waist, bringing her close to his chest, with a reassuring vibe coming from him. "Just calm down baby. Everything will be fine. I know you don't like the situation, but don't take it out on your cousins and our classmates."

(Y/n) crossed her arms over her chest, and blushed, looking away from her boyfriend. "Whatever..."

It was lunch time, and (Y/n) has been striking fear in everyones hearts. She would have her arm wrapped around Katsuki's waist, while giving every girl the stink eye. As for Katsuki, he just had his arm wrapped around her shoulders, and would simply ignore the guys looking at (Y/n).