❦〚Forever Family〛❦

The rain poured heavily from the sky, causing everything the water touched, to become soaking wet. Many people ran for shelter, while others ran with umbrellas, wanting to get to their destination.

But that didn't bother the Pro Hero. Instead, he enjoyed the rain. His black hair was soaked, along with the rest of his clothes. His tired black eyes simply just looked down, not bothering to look up. The only thing he could hear was the sound of cars and heavy rain.

Shota Aizawa walked through the park as a shortcut. This was one of those rare days he had off from teaching at U.A. All the kids were in their dorms, most likely sleeping, talking, or the determined ones are practicing.

Just as he was about to exit the park, there was a faint wail. He stopped in his tracks, and cranked his head to the left. There was nothing there. He looked to his right, and saw a bench farther down. That bench was almost 50 feet away. On the bench, was a heavy rain jacket wrapped around something.

Aizawa waited, seeing if the crying came from whatever was bundled into the jacket. As he thought, there was more crying.

Aizawa sighed, walked over to the rain jacket. The cries got louder and louder. He eventually found himself standing above the backed, and he stared down. There, laid a baby, an adorable baby girl.

The baby girl had small strands of (h/c) locks, but her eyes were closed, he couldn't see the color. Aizawa picked her up, and the baby stopped crying. She looked at the Pro Hero with innocent (e/c) eyes. She started giggling, like this was her father.

"Oh no. I am not your father." Aizawa said. He just realized he was talking to a baby, a baby. He was talking to a baby, like it was an adult. He's been around Present Mic for way too long.

The baby started crying, hearing his statement.

Now that was something Aizawa wasn't expecting. He did not expect a baby to understand him. From his guess, she was not even 3 months old, and she's already understanding him.

Aizawa sighed, and decided to just take the baby back to U.A, maybe one of the Hero's could adopt her or find her mother, or something. He carried her under his arm like a potato sack.

Aizawa...doesn't exactly know how to carry a baby. He's rescued babies, but those babies were usually held by one of their guardians.

Instead of crying, the girl giggled. She seemed happy to be carried that way. Was it cause it was different? Or was it because it was Aizawa who was carrying her? Aizawa sighed, his head hurting. This is just not his day.

After a good 10 minutes of walking, Aizawa found himself standing in the entrance way of U.A. still soaking wet. The baby, nah. She was still dry. The rain coat kept her dry the entire time.

"Hey! Eraser Head! You're back!" Present Mic yelled, walking over to his friend. He noticed the raincoat, a question mark appearing above his head. "Why do you have a raincoat?"

"I found it in the park with a baby in it." Aizawa responded, his voice as monotone as ever. He held the baby up, so Present Mic could see her face. "She has no parents. She was only in this rain jacket when I found her."

"Whoa! A baby!" Present Mic yelled, and grabbed the baby. He started hugging her and smiling. "Awe she's cute! Can we keep her? Please?"

"You can. I'm not." Aizawa said, and walked through U.A's hallways.

The baby noticed he wasn't there, and started crying.

"Eraser Head! Get over here! She's crying!" Present Mic yelled, running to his friend. He grabbed his friend's shoulder, and handed him the baby. "She obviously is attached to you. So you need to take care of her!"

Aizawa held the baby, not wanting to drop her after she was shoved into his arms. "Seriously? I can't take care of a child. I'm a Pro Hero, and a teacher. I have no time to take care of a child."

"I'm sure the Principal will let you take time off to take care of her. Or, Recovery Girl can watch her while you teach. After schools over and done with, you can pick her up." Present Mic said, giving Aizawa open opportunities for the child. "And besides, didn't you ever want a family of your own?"

Aizawa through for a moment. Did he want a family of his own? He looked down at the little girl, (e/c) eyes looking into his black ones, a smile on her lips.

"Fine. I'll adopt her. But you have to baby sit." Aizawa said, and walked back out of the school.

"Wait what?!" Present Mic yelled, and ran to the entrance. "Why do I have to baby sit?! I'm a teacher!"

"You're the one who suggested I keep her." Aizawa said, and left U.A grounds.

After a bunch of paperwork and bunch of weeks passing, the girl was now legally Shota Aizawa's daughter.

Currently, Aizawa was sitting in the teachers lounge, his now 4 month old daughter, asleep in his lap.

"Whatcha going to call her?" Present Mic asked, leaning against the back rest of the chair, looking down at the sleeping child.

"I haven't thought of that really." Aizawa admitted. He really hasn't thought about a name for her yet. "How about (Y/n)."

"Now that's a cool name." Present Mic smiles, and left the room, wanting to give them some privacy.

Aizawa hugged his daughter, a small smile on his face. They're now a forever family.