❦〚Scolding〛❦

"You absolute moron!" (Y/n) yelled at her blonde haired uncle. "You pushed yourself way too far! You've reached your ultimate limit, and now you can't use your powers for any longer than 5 seconds! Are you absolutely insane?!"

        All Might waited for his niece to stop yelling at him. Even though the girl was injuries, and her Quirk was forcibly activated while she was unconscious, that doesn't mean she won't be around to scold the people she knows who shouldn't have been there during All For One's fight with All Might, or in general.

        The girl was wrapped up in bandages from the cuts on her head to her where she was stabbed in the chest. The surprising part was that there wasn't much damage to her body when her Quirk was activated. With the entire area being crumbled, it most likely meant All For One didn't know how to use an Alchemy Quirk. Even if he had her parents Quirks, he doesn't know since and physics enough to fully use her Quirk.

        "Even if the Symbol of Peace is dead, there is still something I must do." All Might said with a little bit of determination.

        "Also known as training a kid to be the next symbol of peace. I know." (Y/n) sighed. "I'm going back to my room, my dad most likely is waiting for me in my room, or is coming to visit.

        Waking out of the room, (Y/n) passed by Grand Torino and Officer Tsukauchi walked by, most likely to talk to go talk to All Might about the the new information he had acquired.

        Stepping into her Hospital room, (Y/n) was met with a scarf to the head. She fell over, before the scarf wrapped around her ankle and dragged her into the room with the door shutting behind her.

        "Ow! My head!" (Y/n) yelled, holding the spot her father hit her. "Dad! Why'd you have to hit me like that?!"

        "Are you absolutely insane?!" Aizawa yelled, standing in front of his daughter with an angry and saddened mixed face. "You could've died out there! Grand Torino told me he tried to get you out of there, but you stubbornly refused so! You stayed in an area where All For One was, and you even charged right at him in a blind rage! What do you think would've happened if All Might wasn't there?! You would've been killed!"

        "But I wasn't! Besides, All Might was the one who took me with him!" (Y/n) yelled back, standing up from the floor with reddened cheeks. "He brought me with him! Besides, Katsuki needed my help! Who knows what would've happened if I wasn't there to protect him from people like Toga!"

        "That does not give you an excuse to stay! I had warned you about All For One! I warned you that he could easily kill a person!" Aizwa yelled, sitting down in one of the Hospital Chairs, looking at his daughter.

        "I'm alright! See! Nothing is wrong with me!" (Y/n) yelled, opening her arms to show she was still alive and moving around.

        "But you got stabbed in the chest!" Aizawa yelled, his scarf hitting his daughter on the back of the head once again. "If I tell you not go out and fight villains, or if I tell you to run, you listen! Understood!?"

        "What is there to worry about!? I've already been on the same level as a Pro for almost 3 years now!" (Y/n) yelled, sitting down on her hospital bed.

        "What if I were to lose you?! You're the only daughter I have, and I will not accept losing you! It's a parents job to worry about their own kids! To want to make sure that they grow up and become stronger than then, but it's every parents worst fear to know they may loose their child before they grow up! I always fear the day you may die before me, and that's the worst thing a parent could feel!" Aizawa yelled, standing up from his chair and stood in front of his daughter. He hugged her tightly, his body shaking with not only frustration and sadness, but also relief.  She was right there in front of him, alive and well.