❦〚What Is This?〛❦

"Hey (Y/n), instead of making your deliveries, you're needed somewhere else." Aizawa said to his daughter, who was currently in the kitchen eating breakfast. She had on some jean shorts, along with a (f/c) tank top, and one of her favorite jackets tied around her waist.

        "What am I needed for?" (Y/n) asked, taking a sip of (favorite breakfast drink).

        "They're conducing an investigation on that wire black creature that All Might had fought at USJ. They wanted you to help with the investigation since you know compatible make up of different kinds, and might be able to help break down the investigation and who is behind it. They have some information, but not a lot. Make sure you ware your hero costume." Aizawa said, washing the frying pan. "And be really careful. That creature can withstand punches form All Might, who knows what it's capable of."

        "I'll be sure to be careful." (Y/n) said, and went to her room to get changed into her hero outfit.

        Aizawa took out his phone, and dialed a familiar person. "Officer Tsukauchi. My daughter has agreed to help you with the investigation on that creature."

        "I'm glad to hear Mr. Aizawa." The officer on the other line smiled. The good thing was that he was getting another professional in the field of his investigation, even if it was a child.

        "Can you promise me something?" Aizawa asked, leaning back against the counter.

        "What's the promise?" Tsukauchi asked, wondering what the father wanted him to promise.

        "That there will be no harm that goes to my daughter. Can you promise me that?" Aizawa asked. (Y/n) is the only family he has. When he was just only 20, he ended up becoming single parent, but not one bit does he regret becoming a father at such a young age.

        "I promise you Mr. Aizawa. Nothing is going to happen to your daughter while she's there." Tsukauchi promised. He knew that the creature was basically harmless, since it hasn't tried to resits the previous tests that the other scientists had conducted on on it.

        "Thank you." Aizawa said.

        "Hey dad! I'm heading to the station right now! I'll text you when I'm on my way!" (Y/n) shouted form the front door, her messenger bag with her, holding a few metals and other things she could use to help fight or convert with her quirk. "Love you dad!"  

        "Love you too." Aizawa said, and heard the front door slam, and saw his daughters figure run down the side walk form the window.

        "Don't worry Aizawa. She is going to be perfectly alright. I won't let anything happen to her." Tsukauchi said, and hung the phone up, knowing the conversation was over, and he was being called by someone with a new discovery.

        (Y/n) ran past Best Jeanist and Katsuki, who was wearing jeans and his hair combed down once again.

        "You're starting to rock the jeans and flat hair." (Y/n) laughed, taking another picture of Katsuki that she would send to Mina and Kirishima. This was just too funny not to take a picture of.

        "Shut up your damn mouth Alchemy Freak!" Katsuki yelled, trying to take away (Y/n)'s phone, but (Y/n) was too quick on her feet.

        "(Y/n). Do you mind me asking why you are in your hero costume?" Best Jeanist asked his niece, coming over.

        "I was called in to the police station. They wanted me for an investigation on the creature that nearly defeated All Might at the USJ accident. They're having some trouble, and they requested that I come and help." (Y/n) smiled, holding her messenger bag strap.