❦〚...Iida...〛❦

(Y/n) was currently sitting in the stands. She watched Kirishima and Katsuki's fight. (Y/n) felt bad for the poor bird headed boy. He was goin against Katsuki, the one who had gotten first place in the entrance exams. Well, he was tied for first with (Y/n), but that doesn't make much of a difference. That still means he is very strong.

"Do you think he's ok?" Momo asked, sitting next to her friend.

"Kirishima will be alright. But that doesn't mean he won't take any damage." (Y/n) said, feeling a little bad.

"You'll be going against the winner of Bakugou and Todoroki's next fight, aren't you?" Momo asked, wondering if that was the plan.

"Yeah. But I do hope everything will be alright with Iida. He's going against Todoroki." (Y/n) said, thinking. "Iida is good with running, but Todoroki's ice is fast, and we don't know how well Iida can run on ice."

"Just imagine Iida trying to keep his balance. I can imagine him flailing his arms back and forth trying to keep his balance." Momo tried to make (Y/n) feel just a little less worried for Iida.

"I think I'll go talk to Iida before he goes out." (Y/n) said, and stood up from her seat. Walking back, she found Iida and Izuku talking with one another.

"All right. I'm off!" Iida said, and tarted walking the other way, ready to start his fight.

"Iida!" (Y/n) shouted, before she ran to her friend. When Iida turned around, (Y/n) gave him a big hug. "You got this Iida! I know you can do this!"

"T-thank you!" Iida shouted, feeling quite embarrassed. He's never been hugged by a girl that wasn't his mother or family. For a girl in his class hugging him, Iida didn't really know what to do.

"(Y/n)-san. You might want to let him go. He looks like he's going to pass out." Izuku laughed nervously.

(Y/n) let her cousin go. "You got this cousin!"

Iida left to get to his side of the ring.

"Do you think he's going to be alright?" Izuku asked, looking at his cousin.

"I'm not sure." (Y/n) crossed her arms over her chest. She was really nervous.

"The first match of the semifinals!With both of them from hero families, it's a battle of the elites!From the hero course, it's Tenya Iida!" Present Mic shouted, excited to be seeing the first math of the semifinals. "Versus! Also from the hero course, Shouto Todoroki! Start!"

"Come on Iida!" (Y/n) shouted, cupping her hands over her mouth so it was more directed.

Shouto had already sent some ice towards Iida. Was he going to try and trap Iida, or was he using it as a trap?

Iida ran to his left, thinking of some battle plan. Iida was making sure that there was space between him and Shouto. This was just in case Shouto were to use his flames or ice. Being on the defensive side is one of the best things he can do right now.

Shouto sent some ice in front of Iida. He had trapped him between two tall walls of ice. There was no where for Iida to run.

"Oh! Iida's been surrounded!" Present Mic shouted.

Both Aizawa's face palmed. They forgot Present Mic had a tendency to say the obvious, no matter if it was in the ring or if was just in general.

Shouto sent some ice towards Iida.

"Todoroki's going tin for the win right away!"