❦〚Hero Training Pt.3〛❦

Katsuki lunged towards the girl, sticking his hands out in front of him, trying to hit her. His smile never left his face, while his eyes still held the red determination of pride, and greed.

The girl ducked, barley dodging the Explosion Quirk boy, and she quickly ran down the hall. She made quick turns, a few times getting hit by Katsuki's explosions. Her eyes held absolute fear. Her costume was started to get burned and ripped at the ends. "Why is it always me?! Why couldn't he have gone after Izuku?! Or not go against someone else?! Why does this school hate me?!"

"Get back here!" Katsuki yelled, using his Quirk to give him a boost of speed, nearly catching up with the girl. She kept using her Quirk to try and throw him off, building up walls and tried attacking him, but he kept demolishing them with a clean sweep. "Get back here you Alchemy freak!"

"No thanks!" (Y/n) shouted, turning around to look at him. She flinched when she saw how scary his face was, and she picked up her speed.

(Y/n) turned a corner, before she suddenly ran into someone. Both fell on the floor, with (Y/n) on top of whoever it was. She looked down, to see a flushed Izuku. "I-Izuku!"

"(Y/n)! Where is Kachan?" Izuku got up quickly, nearly pushing the girl off of him.

"Right here, Deku!" Katsuki reached for Izuku, before his wrist was suddenly grabbed.

Izuku flipped him over his shoulder. This was quite a shocking scene, especially for (Y/n), who only saw Izuku as a scared little rabbit against a large fierce wolf like Katsuki.

"Mr. All Might, you have to stop this match. (Y/n) and Izuku could be seriously hurt if this battle goes on." Momo complained, fearing for the hero's lives.

All Might started thinking, having an internal conflict. It's either he saves the two and makes the battle stop, or he let's it keep going, letting Izuku gain experience. Both options were pricey.

"(Y/n)! Run! Find Iida, and win this thing for us!" Izuku shouted, before he was suddenly thrown against a wall.

(Y/n) didn't bother to look back, and she quickly ran. She passed by so many walls, the sound of explosions and yelling echoed through out the building. She found the stairs, and quickly ran up, making it to the top floor, where she found Iida talking to himself.

"If I am to succeed in this battle, I must think like a villain." Iida told himself. He started talking to himself, trying to sound like he was an actual villain.

(Y/n) muffled her giggles, and turned her back against the wall, trying to keep out of sight. "He's taking this so seriously!"

"I know you're there, (Y/n)." Iida's voice broke her out of her fit of muffled giggles.

The girl stepped out from behind the wall, and had a smile on her face. She really couldn't get over how funny it was with Iida trying to actually think like a villain.

"Why do you wear a smile, hero scum?" Iida asked, lowering his voice to sound more scary.

(Y/n) burst out laughing, and fell down on the floor. She held her stomach, a fit of laughter flooding from her mouth. "Haha! I-Iida! Stop! Please! Y-you're going to kill me!"

The people observing started laughing as well. Iida trying to be a villain was just too funny to them. All Might just let out a chuckle, thinking it was funny as well.

Iida broke his 'villain' character, and started making a karate chop motion with his hand. "It's not supposed to be funny (Y/n)! I'm trying to take this seriously!"

"A little too seriously!" (Y/n) continued to laugh, feeling her stomach and rib cage start to hurt.

Iida just lowered his head in embarrassment. "Whatever! I will win this battle, hero! And you will fail your mission!"

(Y/n) managed to get herself to stop laughing, before standing up straight. She clapped her hands, and placed her right one on the wall. She started making a simple bow staff, with a knife at the end. "Bring it on, villain!"

The girl ran towards Iida, and held out the knife end of the spear towards him, but he easily dodged, carrying the fake bomb with him. "Haha! You can not reach me when I use my speed!"

(Y/n) smirked, before she stomped on the ground, causing walls and walls of metal to surround Iida. "Gotcha!"

Suddenly, a large hole in the ground was made, causing her walls to fall apart, and nearly send her up with the wind force.

"(Y/n)! Get the bomb!" The sound of Izuku's voice rang through the ear piece.

(Y/n) looked forward, and saw Iida was too distracted. She clapped her hands, and hit the floor. A large cylinder popped up from the ground, and she flew across the hole, reaching her hand out. She flew above Iida, and latched herself onto the bomb.

"I got it! Izuku! I got it!" She cheered happily into the ear piece.

"No!" Iida shouted.

"THE HERO TEAM WINS!!!!!" All Might shouted.

The rest of the class cheered, celebrating the well earned victory from (Y/n) and Izuku.

"Wait, look at the screen." Ocha-san said, pointing to the screens. Izuku had broken his right arm once again, while his left was singed with a bad burn. (Y/n) had suddenly passed out, and was luckily caught by Iida.

"The hero team may have won, but they they have some seriously bad injuries..." Momo said, feeling sad to see the hero team in such a bad condition.

"I think young (Y/n) had done the best! Who can tell me why?!" All Might asked the class. It was time for the dreaded observations and corrections.

(Y/n) managed to wake up, but her energy was drained form her body. She was sitting in a wheel chair, send by her nana (Recovery Girl) for her to sit in. She looked to the side, seeing Katsuki. he looked so sad, so out of it, so, broke. "Was loosing to Izuku really that bad?"

"Now then, (Y/n) and Midoriya are both injured. Iida and Bakugou are both alright, but Bakugo caused most of the damage." All Might gave his report to Aizawa.

"Is (Y/n) harmed?" Aizawa's asked, watching the video footage of the students performance.

"No. She just ran out of stamina and fainted." All Might said, watching the video as well.

Aizawa listened, and heard everything Katuki had called his daughter. He stood up, and walked to the door.

"Where are you going?" All Might asked, looking back at the Pro Hero.

"Just need to take care of something." Aizawa said, and walked out of the teachers lounge.