❦〚Hero Names〛❦

It's been a few days since the sports festival. Everyone had some time off to recover, or train, in (Y/n)'s case. She never got to fight, which was something she was itching to do. But right now, she was needed in things that concerned the safety of the people.

        Right now, (Y/n) was out for a run. Even if it was raining, (Y/n) knew she would be alright. She ran in the rain all the time, and she had some shoes especially made from the support group that would allow her to run on the wet pavement. Wearing just an under shirt and some workout pants, (Y/n) was making her way back to the school, (Y/n) saw some familiar green hair. "Midoriya!"

        Izuku stiffened up, and turned around. "G-good morning (Y/n)-san."

        "You can drop the 'san' thing you know. I'm alright with you using just my first name." (Y/n) said. (Y/n) didn't really mind the whole thing with 'san' or 'chan' added to her first or last name. Just using her first name was fine. "Are you alright though? Your fingers are still bandaged up."

        "I-I'm alright. My arm isn't in a sling anymore. Just have to let my fingers heal now." Izuku didn't want his cousin to feel worried about him.

        "Midoriya! (Y/n)!"

        Both kids looked behind them, only to see Iida.

        (Y/n) knew Iida hasn't left the hospital since his brother accident. Aside form that, Iida seemed like he was all better. (Y/n) knew better though. He was hiding his pain under a mask of himself being normal, but he isn't. She had visited the hospital many times to check up on Tensei, and get some information for the investigation.

        "Don't walk so slow! You two will be late!" Iida yelled, running past the two. He was wearing a green Pancho and some boots. His back pack may have been under the Pancho.

        "Late? There are still five minutes until the first bell!" Izuku said, and ran after Iida.

        "I'll go on ahead." (Y/n) said, and ran. She was trying to catch up to Iida, while also making sure she has a good work out in.

        (Y/n) got a scarf to the top of the head when she arrived inside the building. "Ow! What was that for?!"

        "We do not allow students to be wearing such clothing inside and during school hours. You also ran in the rain, you could've been hurt." Aizawa scolded his daughter. He was player the role of a teacher at the moment instead of playing the father. "Now get changed and get too class."

        (Y/n) sighed, and ran to her dorm room to get her uniform on. Oh her father so owed her a (favorite cake) cake tonight for that hit. Before (Y/n) was about to leave her room, she noticed a sticky note on her closet. Picking up the note, (Y/n) saw it was from her dad.

I owe you a (favorite cake) cake for that hit.

        (Y/n) smirked, and threw the note into the trash bin, and ran out of her room to get to her classroom.

        Everyone in the classroom were talking about people talking or looking at them after the festival had ended. (Y/n) hasn't really been out much because she's been training at home. But when she was out, there were many people saying that they wished that they got to see her fight. (Y/n) felt a little happy to know that people were cheering her on, but she also didn't want to go against Shouto and Katsuki. Those two are quite the scary people sometimes.

        "I had some elementary schoolers suddenly tell me 'don't worry about it'." Sero said, feeling bad for himself. You have to admit, the poor dude didn't do the best in his match. Especially since he had gone against a two toned haired angry ball of pent up anger.