❦〚Welcome to the Dorms!!〛❦

Congrats to __Kiri_Wife__ from Wattpad!!! You're OC has been randomly picked and shall now be an official character in the book!

        Thank you to everyone who had submitted your OC! Look out for future chapters to see your OC in action! Cya everyone!

        Currently, the students from Class 1-A stood in front of their new hero dorms. Within the span of three days, there were lines and lines of new dorms open for the students, so that their safety would be the biggest priority after the most recent villain attacks. They were built around the perimeter of the school, allowing teachers to look outside of windows to look down on them.

        "The dorm system we've put in place isn't just to ensure the student's safety. It is also to determine the threat we have still not taken care of-the leak." Nezu mumbled to himself, looking out the window below the safety bars, looking at the dorm buildings.

        "You really do think that it may be one of our students?" (Y/n) asked, looking out at the dorms, standing next to the principal of their school.

        "I really don't want to say that it is one of them, but as a principal, I regret that I do." Nezu sighed lightly. "We even have to suspect the teachers."

        "Which is sad. They've all been family to me since I was much younger, and now to suspect them of possibly a mole?" (Y/n) asked. The mere thought of her own family betraying her, was not an easy thing for (Y/n) to stomach. How could it? Someone or people that have shown her so much love since she was younger, to be someone that would purposefully put them in danger?

        "I am trusting you will help run this investigation with me. We have to keep this behind closed doors form the media." Nezu looked up at his niece.

        (Y/n) looked down at him, with a simple nod.

        "For now, I'm just glad that we were able to bring Class 1-A back together again." Aizawa said, standing in front of the students, with (Y/n) standing next to him. They had to move out of their house so they could stay on school grounds, and luckily, (Y/n)'s dog and cat were able to move with them.

        "Everyone was allowed to enter the dorms, huh?" Sero asked, a little happy to see the entire class was there.

        Hagakure let out a sigh. "I had a hard time!"

        "That's normal..." Jiro scratched her cheek.

        "The two of you were directly affected by the gas." Ojiro pointed out.

        "We were all able to be together again because of the teachers. When I watched the press conference, I thought we'd lose them, and it made me sad." Tsu said, her signature finger on her chin while she talked.

        Uraraka simply nodded.

        "I was surprised, too." Aizawa said, sighing. "Well, I'm sure everyone has different circumstances. Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first--"

        "We're focusing on getting the provisional licenses!" (Y/n) cheered with a smile on her face. "You guys were supposed to get them during the training camp, but we had a little bit of difficulty."

        Aizawa hit the back of her head. "Don't steal my thunder."

        "Oh yeah, they did talk about that!"

        "So much happened that I forgot about it."

        "This is important. Listen up." Aizawa said, and started looking at certain students. "Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida." Aizawa's eyes slightly narrowed. "These five went to go save Bakugou that night. Your reactions tell me that you all were at least aware of it."

OLD VERSION ❦ The Pros Daughter ❦ (Katsuki Bakugou x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara