❧〘Switched Personalities 2〙❧

"Yeah...the kid thought it would be a good idea to switch personalities of everyone. It's quite annoying." (Y/n) scratches her cheek with when ponter finger gently. "A few of the staff has also become victims."

        "Who did they switch...?" Izuku asked, afraid.

        Came running past, as a very energetic Shinso. He wore Present Mic's glasses, along with his hair being styled in Present Mic's old hair style. "Oh yeah! Let's get this show on the road and find this kid!"

       Present Mic just walked with him. He hair his hair all over the place, slouched down, and dark circle under his eyes. "Let's just find him already."

         The entire class started laughing. Switching Present Mic with Shouto was not what they were expecting, but it sure was funny to see such a switch.

        "They switched them!" Kirishima laughed, tears coming out from his eyes.

        "That is the best switch ever!" Kaminari laughed, falling on the floor.

        "Then there's our situation with Kendo and Monoma..." (Y/n) showed a recording on one of the projector.

        "What?! Class 1-A's little top girl can't find who it is?! Isn't class A supposed to be so much better than ours!?" Kendo asked, talking with a very annoyed Monoma.

        He chopped her on the neck, knocking her out. "Let's just find the brat and make him change us back."

        "That was unexpected..." Izuku said, fearing an stuck up Kendo.

        "Then there's Tsu and Mineta..." (Y/n) played the recording as well.

        It was a recording of Tsu being perverted towards guys. Her eyes had big hearts, while she tried to do some...inappropriate stuff to some male students. As for Mineta, he was trying to stop Tsu from doing anything stupid.

        "Tsu! Stop!" Mineta yelled, sitting on her shoulders and trying to steer Tsu somewhere else.

         The door suddenly burst open. There, stood a boy with bright neon hair, along with two different colored eyes. She had tan skin, and wasn't super tall. "Hello!"

        "Grab him!" (Y/n) shouted, and tried to grab him.

        The next thing everyone knew, they had different personalities.

         "Well this is a predicament..." Iida said. He obviously switched with Shouto.

         "Why did no one catch him?!" Mina yelled. She had suddenly switched with Aizawa, who was switched with Katsuki, so she now has Katsuki's personality.

        "T-this I-isn't good..." Katsuki stuttered. He suddenly had Izuku's personality.

         "We just have to get him!" Ojiro shouted. He must have switched with Hakagure or Mina.

         "I'm too tired.." (Y/n) mumbled, zipping up her (f/c) sleeping bag. She switched with Katsuki, who switched with Aizawa. She was now her father.

        "Get up!" Kaminari shouted at (Y/n). He must have gotten Kirishima's enthusiasm. 

        "Just find him!" Shouto yelled, with everyone running out of the classroom ran out, while (Y/n) just inches herself out like an inch worm.

        It's been almost and hour, with this boy changing peoples personalities left and right. (Y/n)'s personality had gotten switched between almost everyone, while there were a lot of people who ended up getting Katsuki's personality. Luckily a the people who had gotten his personalty had only had their main focus on the boy.

        "Cousin. You should really calm down." (Y/n) said to her very angry cousin, this one being Shouto.

        "I will kill that little bastard for doing this to us!" Shouto yelled, who had gotten Katsuki's personality. "He better watch his ass, because I'm sending him to the moon!"

        "P-please j-just be c-calm." Shinso said, who had Izuku's personality. This was differently different for for everyone.

        "Where is the little bastard!?" Shouto asked, and ran off somewhere.

        "Honestly...this was almost a waist of time..." (Y/n) shrugged. She had Shinso's personality now, which isn't that much different than her fathers. "if we just set up some bait, I think we'll be ok. We just need a group of you al to be the bait, while Momo and I set the trap. When he comes to switch everyone's personality, we'll trap him, and father will cancel his quirkinesses, which should help us all get back to normal."

        "That might work." Mineta said, who had Momo's personality. Calm, and smart. "But what happens if it doesn't fix us?"

        "Then we beat the shit out of him." (Y/n) smirked, and grabbed Momo, who currently had Uraraka's personalty, which is much more energetic than her original personality. "Let's go."

        All of Class A, B, and C were gathered in the dorms. They were all in on the plan, and were hoping this world work.

        "Where did that damn brat go?!" Katsuki yelled. He had his own personaltiy back, but he was still pretty angry with the kid switching his with someone else.

        "So many girls..." Kirishima started to drool. He had Mineta's personality, which was all the more reason to be fixed.

        Just as (Y/n) planned. The boy was hiding in one of the dorm rooms. He quickly closed his eyes, and ran at them, opening them to activate the Quirk.

       He ended up stepping into a trap. He was caged, while two hands kept his eyes open, while Aizawa erased the Quirk. Just as (Y/n) thought, everyone was back to normal. Momo made some cuffs and a blindfold, rendering the child useless.

       "It feels good good to be myself!" Mina yelled, feeling happy she had her personality back.

        "Come here girls..." Mineta said, back to his perverted self.

        "Where is that bastard?!" Katsuki yelled, pushing though the crowds.

        "Calm down Bakugou!" Iida yelled, doing his signature arm chop.

        "We're back to normal. Thank goodness." Izuku said, feeling happy.

       "Nice plan." Aizawa complimented his daughter. "Let's get this kid handed to the police."

       "Community service 200 hours no less." (Y/n) said, reading the news paper.

        It's been a week since the accident, and everything was back to normal.

        Aizawa just relaxed in his sleeping back. "Damn brat is too annoying."

        (Y/n) smiled, before she suddenly fainted, along with Aizawa. They ended up waking up 20 minutes later, only to see themselves.

        "Wha...?" (Y/n) said, but it wasn't her. It was her father.

        "We switched bodies?!"