❦〚A Day With Katsuki〛❦

(Y/n) slept peacefully in the hospital bed. It was around 7 in the morning on a Saturday, where there was no school, and every student from 1-A had time to recover from the unfortunate times. Recovery Girl was currently checking up on All Might and Aizawa, since she gave (Y/n) a late night check up cause of her friends keeping her up the previous day.

       "Hey! Alchemy freak! Wake the fuck up!" A familiar rough voice broke the girl from her amazing slumber.

        She sat up quickly, and looked around her room, only to see Katsuki siting in one of the hospital chairs. He was wearing some normal clothes. He just had a simple black t-shirt, with some jeans and sneakers. His hair looked just as crazy as ever.

        "K-Katsuki...? W-w-what a-are you d-doing here? S-shouldn't you be home?" The girl stuttered out, while trying to keep her heaert form popping out of her chest. "I-It's Saturday..."

        "When you fell asleep yesterday, everyone was talking about who hang out with you today to keep you company. They all decided to make me miss my Saturday. And If I didn't come, you're father would kick my ass." Katsuki groaned, really not wanting to be having to be with (Y/n) for an entire day while she was in the Hospital. "But it's a good excuse to get away my old hag of a mother today."

        "Oh...I'm sorry you were forced into this. If you want to go home, then you can." (Y/n) gave a nervous simile. She couldn't move her arms still, and her shoulders just started to heal properly. Recovery girl said she can't move her shoulders too much unless she wants to injur herself even more.

        "Nah. Like I said, it's a good excuse to get away from my bitchy mom." Katsuki groaned, remembering his mother's reaction I when he said he was going to watch over a friend.

        "If you say so...but what exactly can we do? I can't move my arm all that much, and my shoulders just started to heal." (Y/n) said, using her non-broken arm to point to her shoulders and arm.

        "Can the old lady let you go in a wheel chair and out of this boring place?" Katsuki asked, crossing his arms and crossing his legs.

        "I think grandma will be able to." (Y/n) shrugged. "I would have to ask grandma."

        "I seriously keep forgetting you are related to all the Pro Hero's, which also includes the top 5 heros. You basically have an army behind you." Katsuki groaned.

        "I-it's ok...they may be my family...but they are all amazing." The girl smiled sheepishly.

        "I can't imagine what it's like living with them your entire life." Katsuki got up from the seat, and wheeled over a wheelchair. "Anyways, can you get in this stupid thing?"

        "We're going out?" She asked, and started moving herself so she could sit in the wheelchair.

        "What else are we gonna do Alchemy freak? If we're cooped up in here, I might as well go back home and deal with my shitty mom." Katsuki groaned, waiting for the girl to get into the wheel chair.

        The girl propped herself into the wheel chair. Luckily Recovery Girl helped her change earlier that morning. She wore some comfy jeans with a (f/c) blouse. "You make it sound like your mom is a horrible person."

        "She is." He groaned.

        The girl just looked at the floor, a small sad smile on her face. "I never had a mom..all I had was aunts and grandma."

        Katskui mentally slapped himself. "Awe fuck. I made her feel bad."

       "Anyways, we're are we going first?" (Y/n) looked behind her, a smile on her face. She was pretty much uneffected from what he said to her. She was used to not having a mother figure, but having Aizawa as a father, having the rest of the Pro Heros as family was so much better than just only having a mother figure.