❧〘Who's Most Likely To?〙❧

"Katsuki! Let's play a game with everyone else!" (Y/n) ran over to her friend, holding a few stacks of paper, all with different colors. Each one seemed to be a color that matched to a few people.

        "And what game would that be?" Katsuki asked, setting down the 100 pound wight onto the floor. He was in the schools work out gym, with a few other people in the room as well.

        "It's a game called Who's Most Likely To. It seems fun. We ask random questions, and we hold up a card to say who we think is most likely to do the question. Whoever get's the least amounts of votes is the winner." (Y/n) explained. This was her first time to play a party game with her friends, since everyone is always busy, or they have stuff planned with their own families.

        "Eh? It sounds fucking lame." Katsuki said, wiping the sweat form his neck and forehead. "Go find someone else to play that lame game with you."

        "Please Katsuki? I promise it will be fun." (Y/n) started giving the boy some puppy dog eyes.

        Katsuki just started at her, but her cuteness was too intense. He looked away, with a small blush on his cheeks. "Fine. I'll play the damn game. Just stop giving me those eyes!"

        "May I join you, cousin?" Shouto asked, walking over. He was also covered in sweat, which is only a guess that he used his quirk, or he wasn't and was doing something else that caused him to sweat like that.

        "Sure thing!" (Y/n) wanted to give her cousin a hug, but she stopped when she saw how sweaty he was. "But take a shower first. Spread the word! I wanna get many people to join us. We're going to be playing the game in the main sitting room of the dorm rooms."

        The two just watched as (Y/n) went around, asking her friends if they wanted to join the game.

        "Alright! We got a lot of people!" (Y/n) said, looking at the people that came. There was Katsuki, Shouto, Tsu, Mineta, Kaminari, Kirishima, Izuku, Iida, Uraraka, Izuku, and Ojiro. "Too bad the others couldn't have joined us in their fun game."

        "I'm sure they will join us a different time." Tsu said, trying to help her friend cheer up a little bit.

        "Don't worry. I'm sure everyone else would've loved to play, but their schedules were just a little full." Shouto treasured his cousin, patting her gently on the top of the head. "Now then, can you explain why we were all given papers?"

        "Each paper is the color that represents someone. All you have to do, is write whoever's name on their corresponding color, and then we can play." (Y/n) showed her stack. She had dark green page with Izuku's name, with a light one for Tsu. Uraraka's paper was pink, Shouto's was turquoise, Ojiro's was white, Kaminari's was yellow, Kirishima's was red, Mineta's was purple, Iida was a dark blue, Katsuki's was orange, and (Y/n)'s was (f/c).

        Everyone got to work, using nick names, or just the persons name. Katsuki of course, was using the nick names he gave everyone, which wouldn't be too hard to tell who he's talking about.

        "Everyone ready?" (Y/n) asked.

        "I'm sure ready to play." Mineta said. He earned himself a slap in the face by Tau's tongue.

        "I programed the TV to generate some random questions for this game. So I have no clue what question will come up." (Y/n) pressed a button on the remote, and the TV started scrolling through random questions, until it landed on one.

        "Who is most likely to dance in private?" Uraraka read it, and she giggled a little. She was really wondering who would do that.

        Everyone started to get their cards ready.