❦〚A Bad Feeling〛❦

"Why do I have to clean up after U.A.? I'm a busy man." Endeavor asked, feeling like this was a waste of time for him.

        "Too busy for your own family?" (Y/n) asked, but didn't want to say it out loud. Right now was not the time to cause conflict between herself and Endeavor. Right now, the top priority is to rescue Katsuki, along with making sure no one else is going to get hurt.

        Come on, don't be like that. You went to U.A., too, didn't you?" Best Jeanist asked, looking at Endeavor with his usual stoic expression.

        Right now, we cannot call any heroes away from U.A. Please look at the big picture, Endeavor." Tsukauchi said, trying his best to convince Endeavor that right now, they need other people.

        "And why is the Philosopher here? She's a kid, and has no right to be here. This is only for Pro Heroes." Endeavor glared down at (Y/n), who was watching the interview on her phone, with quite a shocked expression.

        "She's a hero too. She's already qualified to be a pro hero, but she has to go through U.A. too to get the full lessons, not just what Aizawa had taught her. Besides, it's a way for her to make a debut." All Might said, patting (Y/n) on the head.

        "Uncle Yagi. Dad just told the press about me." (Y/n) showed him the interview, when Aizawa told the press that (Y/n) is his daughter.

        "Well, looks like you're going to be a popular one tomorrow!" All Might did his usual laugh. He knew his niece could handle herself with the press, but to handle herself against villains by herself, that's a new story.

        "It's possible that this incident will become the impetus for the destruction of hero society. We must give it our all to make sure we resolve this successfully." Tsukauchi said, knowing the consequences of what may happen if this mission doesn't go right.

        "In the past, I invited Bakugou to my agency in order to reform his behavior. There are very few men as stubborn as he is. He is probably fighting back right now. This station requires that we act fast." Best Jeanist gave an important fact about Katsuki's behavior.

        "I'm not surprised." (Y/n) laughed a little, knowing how stubborn her classmate is. "If he is fighting back, he isn't going to stop until he either wins, or he's dead."

        "Not even you were able to change him?" Gang Orca asked Best Jeanist, a bit shocked to know that piece of information.

        "He was inflexible with pride down to the roots of his hair." Best Jeanist face palmed.

        (Y/n) just laughed a little. "That's Bakugou for you."

        "My comrade, Ragdoll, was also taken. I cannot overlook this at a personal level, either." TIger frowned. He was not happy to know his friend was taken.

        "Auntie Ragdoll was taken too? Awe man..." (Y/n) sighed. She thought all of the Pussycats were alright, but she didn't know Ragdoll was taken either.

        Based on the tracking device set by one of the students, we believe that there are multiple hideouts." Tsukauchi said to the others on the other side of the TV. "From our investigations, we know where the kidnapped victims are located. We will send the bulk of our forces there, and prioritize getting the victim back. At the same time, we will gain control of the other location we believe is their hideout cutting off all paths of retreat to arrest all of them at once."

        "That sounds like a lot of work....to split us up into two groups and go after them all at once..." (Y/n) mumbled, thinking of ways the plan could go wrong.