❦〚Mina vs (Y/n)〛❦

"You're going to be going soon." Aizawa said, looking back at his daughter, who was still in the commentators booth with him and his friend. "I think you should head down and get read, since Ashido is most likely looking for you."

        "Fine." (Y/n) said, sighing. She did want to spend some more time with her father and Uncle, but she still had a Festival to attend to. She stood up, and walked towards the door. "Wish me luck."

        "You won't need it. We know you will win." Aizawa said, not even bothering to wish his daughter luck. He's fought against her before, and he knows she has the potential to be very powerful, but sometimes (Y/n) heart was too big for her own good.

        "Good luck!" Present Mic wished her luck anyways, just to be the nice, weird, energetic, kind, loving, (I'm just gonna hit the fast forward button *hits the fast forward button*), and especially supportive uncle that he is.

        "(Y/n)!" The girl was suddenly tackled by her blue haired and classes wearing cousin. "You must get read at once! Your match is about to start!"

        "Iida! Don't worry. Everything is all right. I was just heading down to my area, don't worry." (Y/n) kicked her cousin off of her. "And don't tackle me. You nearly crushed my rib cage and head."

        "S-sorry cousin! I will make sure I don't do it again!" Iida said, feeling bad for tackling his cousin to the floor, and may have caused damage to her.

        "I'm fine Iida, just be careful when you tackle someone. You could hurt them, or get yourself really hurt." (Y/n) said, standing up and brushing off any dust off of her uniform. "I better start heading out, or I will be in trouble."

        "Alright. Good luck, cousin!" Iida said, and stood up as well, before running off somewhere, wanting to make sure that he can watch the match between them.

        "Hey, Alchemy freak." (Y/n) turned around, and looked at Katsuki. He had his hands in his pockets like always, with his back hunched. He seemed like he was in, somewhat of a good mood. 

        "Oh. Hey Bakugou." (Y/n) smiled, leaning against the stone wall. "What brings you down here? The match is about to start."

        "Look. I just wanted to say, you better not lose. I have a score to settle with you, and you better not be out before I get to you. If you lose, I'll kick your fucking ass to the moon for losing to some weak extra." Katsuki said, narrowing his eyes at her.

        "Is this your way of saying good luck to me, and cheering me on?" (Y/n) asked, crossing her arms, and smiled. "But I do appreciate your words, Bakugou."

        "Shut up! You better not tell a fucking soul!" Katsuki yelled.

        (Y/n) flinched. She wasn't expecting him to yell. The sound of his voice echoed throughout the tunnel, and (Y/n) wasn't expecting such large feedback.

        "G-got it!" (Y/n) patted her chest, where her racing heart was beating. She really wasn't expecting the top him, but had to admit, that was kinda nice of him. "T-Thanks!"

        "Shut up!" Katsuki yelled, and retreated deeper into the tunnel.

        "And on this side, we have none other than (Y/n) Sou, also from class 1-A!!!" Present Mic shouted, really excited to be seeing his niece fight.

        (Y/n) ran out of the tunnel, and looked around at the people who came to watch her families sports festival. She smiled, and started waving to the people from around her. She stepped onto the area they were supposed to fight, and looked across, seeing her friend. "Hey there Mina."