❧〘You're My Student Now〙❧

"I'm not doing contemporary or ballet!! It's just a stupid way of dance (sorry if you actually like contemporary and ballet dancing)!

"Bakugou. You have to do them if you want to be her student." Kirishima said, sighing.

A few people from their dance school were chosen to go to U.A. Art of Dance studio to be trained under none other than (Y/n) Aizawa herself. She was a world renowned dancer for being perfect in all categories of dance. But something happened to her, ending her career. But every year, she takes on student to train for a year, before they go out to the public, and dance. Every single on of her students have won first place in every dance competition.

"But those dances are lame! Who needs to know it?!" Katsuki yelled, whacking Kirishima on the back of the head. They were on a bus heading to U.A. to do their auditions. "I know how to do it, but I refuse to do ballet and contemporary!"

"You are defiantly not going to be able to get in with that agitate." Kirishima sighed, toning his friend was thawing away a chance of a life time to train under (Y/n) Aizawa.

"Does the public even know what happened to her to end her career?" Katsuki asked. He hasn't heard about anything happening to her. Just something happened out on stage, and she couldn't dance anymore.

"They say something feel from the top of the theater, and fell on her. They say she is missing a foot, and that's why she can't dance. Others say she's paralyzed form the waist down. But I also heard something in her legs would give out if she were to dance for too long. They say when she walks, she walks with a can and limps." Kirishima told him. those were ll the rumors and stories that were going around about why (Y/n) had to stop dancing.

"Those all sound stupid. It's because she a scary cat, and is afraid someone will take away her title as the queen of the dance world." Katsuki said, sighing.

"I don't think so. The world will still know her as the Queen of Dance. Her father was known for hip hop dancing when he was younger. They also say the top pro's of U.A. dance academy had taught her all the kinds of dance they mastered. Midnight was known for her ballet, while Present Mic was known for jazz dancing. She knows ever kind of dance. If you can master every single dance, and win as many titles as her, then you'd rival her position." Kirishima said, remembering seeing in the news about Aizawa adopting a baby girl, but that was an old article.

"Oh please. I'll become the king of dance, and I will get that position." Katsuki said confidently. "But wouldn't all the people who ever saw her debunk the rumors of her appearance of her legs?"

"She's always in a wheel chair with a blanket. We never see if she is missing a foot. She never gets out from what some people say." Kirsishima shrugged. "We should go to sleep. We still have another couple days worth of a bus ride."

"This fucking sucks." Katsuki groaned, and closed his eyes, getting as much rest as he could.

(Y/n) was currently in one of the ballet rooms in the school. Doing some basic warmups, (Y/n) put both of her hands on the bar. She leaned against the wall, feeling a throbbing pain in both of her legs. She can still dance, but she can't do it for long without feeling large amounts of pain I her legs.

"You should really take it easy." Aizawa said, and brought over his daughters wheel chair, along with a walking cane.

"But I miss dancing." (Y/n) said, looking down at the floor. She hasn't been able to properly dance for almost 2 years now, this was getting frustrating for her.

"I know you miss it, but you can't dance without any help now." Aizawa said, and walked over to his daughter, picking her up gently. "You need a partner to dance with, but all of your partners have failed at helping."

"That's true." (Y/n) said, sighing.

"Now then," Aizawa said, setting her gently down on the floor on her feet. "I want you do a little bit of hip hop dancing. After that, 2 turns into a side Ariel."

"But that might hurt my leg." (Y/n) said.

"You may not be able to dance properly, but when have we ever listened to doctors? Just go back into training, and you'll be back in the world as the Queen of Dancing." Aizawa smirked. Never once did they listen to the doctor. When (Y/n) broke her ankle and was told not to do her hip hop dance, she did it anyways, and still had gotten first place.

"True." (Y/n) agreed.

"Besides, you're able to do ballet warmups. You used to not be able to do that before you stared practicing." Aizawa encouraged. "You were doing the warmups for 10 minuets. You used to not be able to go 10 seconds."

"But what if the doctor is right? What if I can't dance, and all of this will just go down hill?" (Y/n) asked, doubting her father. This was a much worse injury than the times before.

"Then you get back up, and you try again." Aizawa said. "You're a fighter, (Y/n). Fighters, never, quit. Got it?"

"got it." (Y/n) said, and sighed.

"Where is my adorable niece?!" Midnight yelled, and ran over, hugging the younger girl. "You're doing so well with recovering! You can do your turns, right?"

"I think so." (Y/n) said. (Y/n) hasn't tired doing any turns for a while, so she wasn't sure if shew as still able to do them.

"Midnight. Let her go. We don't need you crushing on of her legs." Aizawa said, and pulled the women off of his daughter, sighing.

"But I want to hug her! She's standing without support!" Midnight whined.

"There's my little niece!" Present Mic shouted, and hugged (Y/n) from behind.

"You too Yamada." Aizawa said, and pulled off Present Mic with his free hand, while the other was holding the whining woman.

"But (Y/n) can walk without support as much! Let me praise her!" Present Mic yelled, and tried to get out of his child hood friends grip. there was nothing that he could do to get out.

"When are the new students supposed to be coming?" (Y/n) asked, putting her left foot on the bar and leaned forward, stretching.

"The rehearsals and interviews will be in two days. Some schools are already here, while there are a few others who are still coming.

"What's the schedule?" (Y/n) asked, since she leaves the planning to her father.

"The first day is everyone resting. Th second day is seeing how everyone does with hip hop, I'll be taking over. Ballet will be overlooked by Midnight, while Yamada takes over for Jazz. There will be some more, but that always happens. One day for each category of dance. When that's over, you will give them a tough routine. Each person who fails, will go home. When we come down to the last 5, you will work with them personally." Aizawa said.

"Alright. Got it." (Y/n) said, smiling. "Now can you guys let me practice?"

"Alright alright." Aizawa sighed, and dragged his friends with him.

"No! I want to help!" Present Mic shouted.

"I'm the ballet teacher! Let me go!" Midnight yelled, and and tried to get out of her friends grip.

(Y/n) laughed lightly, and started to practice.

Sorry for no canon chapter. I'll be going to a show tonight, so I don't have as much time as I had wanted to work on it. Hopefully I can get it out by next Monday. If not, well then dang. Anyways, hope you all enjoyed, and there might be a part two to this chapter tomorrow or Saturday if I have enough time. Bye!