Clarification

Ok! Clarification! On the chapter, Forever Family, I have seen so many comments saying that Present Mic and Aizawa are gay. In this book, they aren't gay!

        I do support the LGBT+ community, but I just don't ship Aizawa and Present Mic.

       When I said "we" in the book, I meant the entire Pro Hero community!

        When you find something, and want to keep it, you ask your parents, "can we keep it". When you say "we", you mean the entire family. That is what I mean with Present Mic and Aizawa. The "We" is the Pro Hero community. Like 13, All Might, Midnight, Nezu, and all the other pro hero's.

       Did this help clear everything up? I hope so, and if you all comment saying "it's just our opinions" I'm not saying your opinion is wrong. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I'm entitled to my own opinion as well. If you also start having some hate comments, then go rant to someone who cares.

       Sorry for sounding like a jerk on Christmas Eve, but having some people talk to me and tell me to change my opinions because they think they're "always right" isn't helping me enjoy writing.

       And I apologize to the people who aren't being jerks, and have to face a very angry me. Those of you who aren't being jerks, thank you for having a filter, and being nice people. Those of you who are being jerks, don't expect kindness from people you're mean to.