Hiatus?!

Yes! Hi! Hello! Sorry to be throwing this onto you all, but The Pro's Daughter will be going on a hiatus!

Katsuki: What do you mean we're going on a hiatus?! Why would you dare do that to all of us?! People are expecting an update!

*Punches his head, knocking him out* Shut up! Its only a semi-hiatus. I'm currently doing theatre, and I am second in command of the back stage crew. We're in charge of making sure set pieces are on stage at certain parts of the show, and help set up the background for the scenes. Because I am second in command, and the head grip is a lazy butt, I have more responsibilities that I had before when I did theatre in the winter. I am also falling a bit behind on grades, so I gotta fix that.

Shouto: So when exactly will you be back?

I hope I will be back on in a couple of weeks, or maybe in a few days. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to start writing when Saturday rolls around. I always write, but I won't be writing much at all this week. It's small, and wont be very long.

Uraraka: Just be back, please?

I will I will. Don't worry. So, sorry, no updates for a while, because of school, theatre, and grades. I might update next week, the latest by the end of the month. I apologize, and the Pro's Daughter will be back soon. Promise.