❧〘Japan: Become Human〙❧

Yes. I am making a Detroit: Become Human side story. Sorry for no cannon chapter, my hand has been killing me recently, so making cannon chapters has been a little long. The chapter is still in the making, and I've been working a lot on portfolio pieces for art class, so I've been busy with that as well, sorry guys. Now this is going to be loosely based on the story. It's kinda like whatever is currently happening in Detroit, the Japanese branch is going to hear about it. So it's kinda like this side story is happening at the same time of Detroit: Become Human.

        Typing away on her computer, (Y/n) was busy with a report. There was a recent Red Ice case she took, but it resulted in death. While she went on the case, the person had a gun. According to the autopsy, there was high levels of Red Ice in their bloodstream, which had most likely caused their drunken state when (Y/n) first met him. Then there was the carelessness with the gun, waving it around and firing random bullets everywhere, which only put a lot of (Y/n) coworkers in danger.

        Aizawa came over to his daughter, a cup of coffee in one hand, the other holding a cup of (favorite hot drink). He set his daughters mug next to her, while he leaned against her desk. "How's your report coming along?"

        "It's going well. Luckily there isn't a lot to report on, considering that case didn't even take longer than 5 minutes. That guy was too high off his ass to even know where he was." (Y/n) said, leaning back in her chair and grabbed the cup, drinking some the liquid. "How is Uncle Yamada doing with his case?"

        "You know how your uncle is. He's always doing things recklessly, using the megaphone whenever he has the chance, annoying his subordinates, and just overall being annoying. Luckily, your aunt Kayama is keeping him in line." Aizawa sighed, wondering how his coworker can work with his childhood friend so often.

        "Aunt Fayama is sure pretty good at dealing with the crazy ones." (Y/n) sipped her drink, feeling most of the stress and other negative emotions and energy leaving her body. "By the way, didn't uncle Nezu said we were going to be getting, Androids, was it? Why the hell do we need Androids anyways?"

        "Apparently they can help make harder cases become easier for us." Aizawa sighed, drinking some of his black coffee. "Even though they're supposed to help us, they could literally run us out of a job. Is that even fair?"

        "Not in the least bit. Besides, what are we going to gain when it comes to solving our cases? If they're going to get the credit for solving it, what's the point of us going anyways?" (Y/n) asked, setting her cup back onto her desk, and turned her chair so that she was now looking right at her father.

        "I guess we just have to see where this is going to go." Aizawa sighed, drinking the rest of his coffee. "I'll let you get back to your report, I'm going to go work on a few things concerning the Red ice cases that have been showing up. Apparently America is also facing some of these cases as well. Apparently an Android had murdered his owner, who was high off of Red Ice. Poor thing was found with a bunch of scar marks and blood on him. Even if he is an Android, they still feel pain. Besides, the guy was high off of Red Ice." Aizawa shrugged. "But the strange part was that the Android had done something no other one would have done. Actually murdered their owner."

        "That model isn't even able to defend themselves. It's a simple Android that's supposed to do house chores like washing the dishes and cleaning the floor. So how the hell did that get into their programming?" (Y/n) asked, sighing. "If that's happening in America, how soon is it going to be happening around the world? Japan could be hit the hardest if those Androids become sentient? We are one of the leading Android manufacturers?"

        "Even if they all become sentient, it's easy to get rid of them. Just a simple shot in the head, and we're all good." Aizawa said, a small sadistic smirk on his face. As fast as that smirk appeared, it disappeared.

        "You sadistic bastard." (Y/n) smirked, drinking the rest of her drink.

        Aizawa hit her on the back of the head with a stack of papers. "I'm sadistic, not a bastard. Now get back to work, we might have Androids coming in, and I really don't want them to come in."

        (Y/n) now sat at her desk, working on some paperwork. Her report was finished, but now there was the usual paperwork and signing things. The sad part for (Y/n), was that a lot of cases that she never took have been sent to her, and now she needed to give the work to other people who were missing their work. All the interns were just giving her a headache by this point.

        "Excuse me, are you Detective Aizawa?" A voice said, which made the girl turn around, and look at four different Androids. Four?

        "Who's asking?" (Y/n) looked them up and down. They wore clothes only Androids would wear, along with small little LED light on the side of their foreheads that are currently orange.

        One of them was tall. He had ash blonde hair and crimson eyes. His build seemed very muscular, but he didn't look all that smart. The other was a a slightly shorter boy, with green hair and eyes. He looked a little too innocent to be an android. The other was tall as well, with blue hair and eyes and glasses. He seemed very strict. The last one was a boy with two different colored hair, white and red, while his eyes were also two colors, turquoise and grey. What was strange was the mark on the left side of his face, which isn't usually in any certain models.

        "We are the new androids assigned to you and your father, Detective Aizawa." The one with the two colored hair said.

        "They needed to send four of them? Well isn't that strange. Please tell me your names." (Y/n) said, and turned her chair to face the four, wanting to get a better look at them.

        "I am known as Bakugou Katsuki." The one with the blonde hair said, not even smiling. His voice was rough, more mature sounding than the other androids voices (Y/n)'s heard.

        "I am known as Shoto Todoroki." The one with the two colored hair and eyes said. "Sadly, the materials they have used for my skin have all had a small problem with where my left eye is, but they had decided to keep my model this way."

        "My name is Tenya Iida. My model does require these glasses due to a mistake in my eyesight programming." The one with the glasses and blue hair said.

        "And I am Izuku Midoriya." The one with the green hair smiled. "It is an honor to meet you Miss. Aizawa."

        "I guess." She shrugged. As much as these Androids seemed like nice people, they were still Androids that were devoid of human emotions. They were technically machines. What didn't settle well with her, was the cases in the US where the Androids had become sentient and actually rebelled against their masters. Her father and her were assigned 4, two for each. Who knew what they could do to them. "My dad is currently on another Red Ice case in Tokyo. I'm sending Iida and Todoroki to go assist him. If he doesn't believe I sent you, just say yellow sleeping bag, and then you'll be alright."

        The ones known as IIda and Todoroki had nodded their heads, and made their way out of the Police Station to Aizawa's location and assist him in the Red Ice case he had taken.

        "As for you two, take a look around, I will be working if you need me." (Y/n) instructed, and went back to work.

        The two just nodded, and looked around the police station, getting their baring on where they will be working form now on.