❦〚The Sports Festival pt.2〛❦

Both Shoto and (Y/n) kept running and running. Both kept dodging robots, and slicing them down. They could hear the students following close behind them.

"They're catching up..." Shoto mumbled, running slightly faster.

(Y/n) looked behind her, and saw a swarm of students running after them. They were kids from all kinds of classes, but what really stood out, was the class 1-A kids.

"Eek!" (Y/n) started to run a bit faster, not wanting to get caught up in the large groups of other kids. She would most likely get run over, and possibly not come out without at least a broken bone, maybe two. "T-they're catching up!"

"Just keep running." Shoto commanded his cousin, while he stared running faster as well.

The two kept running and running. The sounds of the other students were catching up, really close behind. The two kept running, until (Y/n) almost took a wrong step, to fall off the edge of a cliff.

"What were they thinking?!" (Y/n) shouted, wondering what her family really was thinking. A giant cliff was just too dangerous to her.

"We're just going to have to get across." Shoto sighed, stepping on the rope, and started to propel himself across, keeping his balance while creating ice.

(Y/n) just stared at her cousin like he was crazy, and to her, he really is crazy. The girl took a shaky breath, and stomped on the ground, creating a bridge from the rock below her. She ran across, making more and more bridges for herself, while also letting the ones behind her get destroyed.

The two family made it across, but noticed there were even more students starting to follow them.

"You might want to watch out form behind." Shouto warned his cousin.

(Y/n) looked behind her, only to see Katsuki was soaring through the air.

The girl panicked, and started running slightly faster. The one thing she really didn't want, was to get caught by the spiky haired hedgehog.

"Damn it!" Katsuki shouted, trying to catch up to the two children of the Pro Hero's.

Not far behind, were other students who managed to get across. The crowd started talking about the two children in the front. Many commented on (Y/n)'s Alchemy quirk, and Shoto's quirk as well. Many were fascinated on how well the two were doing, and how far they were form other students.

"That girl has an Alchemy quirk." A man said to his wife. "Her parents must be really powerful."

"If they both have that quirk, they really must be strong." His wife said to her husband. "But I wonder why we are just hearing about her. With a quirk like that, it would be expected of her parents to already be Pro Heros."

The cousins both stopped running, only when they saw the large sign, saying it was a dangerous mine field.

"They wouldn't actually put bombs under our feet, would they?" (Y/n) asked, wondering if her family really would do that to her.

"Hopefully not." Shoto said, fearing for his own life.

"And now, we've quickly arrived at the final barrier!" Present Mic announced, the cameras all pointed towards the cousins. "The reality here...that it's a minefield! It's set up so that you can tell where the mines are if you look carefully! So you have to exploit your eyes and legs! By the way, these landmines are for games, so they're not that powerful, but they're loud and flashy enough to make you wet your pants!"