❧〘Pets〙❧

So, hey. Yeah, so, I'll be posting side stories for a while. Because the Sports Festival will be next up, I wanted to focus on that, and get as much detail as I can. I'm still on season 2, so I've been gong back, and taking notes on important and small details. So, yeah. They'll be side stories from now on, until I publish the main plot stories. So, yeah. Bye.

A small 5 year old (Y/n) was sitting in a large (f/c) color bean bag chair, reading a more advanced book to her uncle, who was teaching her the basics of reading.

"You're getting better at this than I though." Present Mic said, sitting in a rocking chair that say in the corner of the girls room. "You're learning so quickly. I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you, Uncle Mic." (Y/n) smiled at her uncle, putting the book back into her shelf. She has so many high leveled reading books, Nezu had a special area in the library just for her books.

The door to her room opened, and walked in the very sleepy Pro Hero. "(Y/n), I'm going to the grocery store. Do you want to come along? We can stop at the arcade I'd you want to."

The girl smiled brightly. "Yes please!"

Aizawa held his 5 year olds hand, while they maneuvered through the city. Many people walked around, trying to get some to their destinations.

Aizawa sighed, not liking the big crowd. "Why are there so many people? It's annoying."

(Y/n) held her father's hand tightly. "Is it because of the villain up there?" The little 5 year old pointed up, where there were some villains terrorizing, with other Pro Hero's trying to take it down.

Aizawa looked at the villains, but sighed. "Whatever. I'm sure All Might will be able to handle it."

"Yo! Eraser Head! Give us a hand!" One of the Pro Hero's shouted down, looking at Aizawa.

Aizawa sighed, and pushed his daughter into a pet store. "Stay here. You can look around, but don't leave the store."

The girl nodded. She watched as her father walked back outside, before the door closed. (Y/n) looked around the store, admiring the animals around her. There were little fishes, dogs, cats, turtles, realities, and weasles.

The girl walked over to where the dogs were. There were adorable puppies, all trying to get her attention. She picked up a little Husky puppy, as it licked her face. "Awe! You're so cute!"

The puppy barked, and looked at a small black kitten. The kitten was asleep in a cat bed, a ball of yarn next to its head. The girl tapped the cat gently on the head and the cat looked at her, The kitten meowed, rubbing it's head against her head. "Awe. You're cute too. I have to ask father if I could bring you two home."

Speak of the devil, Aizawa was right behind her. "You want a dog and a cat?" Aizawa was very tired cause he was working, and his eyes were starting to get dry again.

"Please father? I really want to get them! They're adorable!" (Y/n) looked up at her father, smiling. She held the kitten and puppy in her two small arms. "And it would be great to have a dog and a cat around when you're working all the time! I can have fun with them!"

Aizawathought for a moment. She could play with her pets, and she could have more interaction. But then there was paying for food, paying for beds, litter box, and collars, and the process of adoption was ver long. He remembers it took him an entire month just to adopt his daughter. He was leaning towards saying no, but seeing how happy his daughter was, and how happy the nimals were, he leaned completely to yes. "Fine, but you have to be the one to take care of them."

The little girl jumped up,holding the kitten and dog in her arms. Aizawa sighed, and started to look around for the pet items they would need.

"(Y/n). (Dogs name) and (cats name) need to be fed." Aizawa said, walking into the large kitchen, tired as ever.

(Y/N) is now 15, and her pets were young and heathy. At one point, something had gotten into their water, so now they can live much longer than a normal pet, and don't age as quickly. They would expect them to old, or dead, but whatever was in the water, let them live for a very long time.

"Fed them already." The girl said, pointing to her two pets, who were currently eating their breakfast.

"Good." Aizawa said, and sat in front of his daughter, resting his head on the table. "I need a nap."

Before Aizawa could fall asleep, (dogs name) and (cats name) both started wanting his attention. Aizawa sighed, before he pet the dog and cat on the head.

So, yeah. Hi. So, we figured out what was wrong with my hand. Because I didn't give my hand a break after the numbness, I have an overworked injury.