❧〘Beach Day pt.2〙❧

"Father! I told you, I was the one who kissed him." (Y/n) had to explain to her father once again. "I lost a bet against Mina. It's not Katsuki's fault. Really."

        "You don't have to explain it to me for the 10 time. I'm good." Aizawa sighed. He got the same lecture from his daughter 9 times already, the most recent being 10. "But I don't like how you actually went through with it."

        "I lost the bet..." The girl groaned, and face palmed.

        "I have a question for you." Aizawa said, crossing his legs while sitting in a chair. "Do you like Bakugou?"

        Her face instantly flushed red. She looked down at the wooden table, unsure of how to respond. "I-I mean...d-do you mean like a friend? O-or a crush?"

        "A crush." Aizawa stared bluntly.

        "W-well..y-you see...he and I...um..." The girl just hit her head on the table. "Yes..."

        Aizawa stared at her, before he let out a sigh. He's known for a while she had a crush on the explosive porcupine, but he wasn't ready to accept it. But, this was the first guy she's ever liked, and he can't keep her locked up in U.A. "Fine. If you wish to date him, then I'll allow it."

        She shot her head up, looking at him. "Y-you're serious? I-I can?"

        Aizawa nodded. "I can't keep you away from society, it wouldn't be fair to you. You need to learn on your own, know what it's like to feel love with someone else. I can't do that to you." Aizawa sent his daughter a warm smile, before it suddenly turned sinister. "But if that boy does so much as hurt a hair on your head, I'll kill him."

        She smiled, before she jumped out of her chair and hugged her father tightly. "Thank you father! Thank you!"

        Aizawa just hugged gently back, before he pushed his daughter off of him. "Now let me take my afternoon nap. I need it after having to watch after all of you."

        The girl patted her father gently on the head, before she left the table to join the rest of her friends.

        "Has anyone else noticed Bakugou?" Kirishima asked, pointing to the porcupine headed boy, who was currently chopping fish with Shoto and Momo. "He's been so out of it since that kiss with (Y/n)."

        "Maybe he likes her." Ojiro suggested, adding some coal to the grills. The flames started to die down, and they didn't want under cooked meat. "Did you see how red his face was after that kiss?"

        "I-I don't t-think K-Kachan is t-thinking about t-the kiss." Izuku stuttered, really hoping Katsuki didn't hear him. "I-I t-think h-he's p-planning s-something."

        "What could Bakugou be planing anyways? A way to get (Y/n) to kiss him again, or get himself killed by the rest of the Pro Hero's?"

        "Whatever it is, it better be something that won't kill him." Kaminari said, chopping up some veggies that were left, form when Present Mic and Aizawa dragged (Y/n) off to talk to her.

        "I can hear you all!" Katsuki yelled, but didn't turn around to face them. He just kept chopping up the food.

        Everyone flinched, and started working on their stations once again, not wanting to get their asses blown to bits by Katsuki.

        "I really hope Kachan and (Y/n) hit it off." Izuku smiled, skinning a carrot with Uraraka and Tsu.

        "Why do you wish that?" Tsu asked, pealing a potato.