❧〘Summer Fling 2〙❧

Hitting pots and pans together, X woke up (Y/n) with some of the loudest noises she could possibly make. "Time to wake up (Y/n)! It's time to get up! We have some work to do!"

        "Ah!" (Y/n) screamed, and fell out of bed. She didn't have her bow staff set up yet, so she simply clapped her hands and touched the floor, hitting X with a wooden hand from the floorboards.

        X did a back hand spring, and ended up in the hall way. "Nice reflex. Now come on. We're going to have a little bit of fun today."

        "Fun? What kind of fun? Like being woken up by by pots and pans being hit together?" (Y/n) asked sarcastically, getting up from the floor and threw her blanket back on the bed.

        "No. Something like, bull fighting without using our Quirks, along with Dragon racing." X smirked, and closed the bedroom door behind her.

        "Dragon racing?" (Y/n) asked, wondering if she heard her correctly.

        Shrugging, (Y/n) just decided to get changed and go with the flow. Might as well go along with whatever they were going to be doing. She changed into some jean shorts and an undershirt.

        Going to the large kitchen of the mansion, there were rows of drinks that they could drink while there seemed to be a large breakfast buffet.

        "Eat whatever you want. Lunch is going to be a big feast before we all take some time to sleep, alright?" B said, drinking some of his drink.

        "Is that normal here in Mexico?" (Y/n) asked, wanting to know some more about Mexico.

        "That is typically what happens in Hispanic areas of the world. Anyways, eat up. We're going Dragon racing after this." B smiled, finishing his drink.

        "I'll win, again." X smirked, drinking some water. "Just like last time."

        "You won last time because Kirishima brought you through a short cut on the Path of Pain. You know short cuts aren't allowed." B complained.

        "Ok. How about this. How about we have a race around the town? First person to 15 laps wins, alright? But we can't chose our riders, the others are going to chose us. We can take any path we want, but we cant take the same rout twice. Got it?" X smirked, finishing her drink.

        "Bring it on little sister. I'll win this time. Now that we can take any path we want, I'll be able to win." B smirked, his hand turning into a white dragons paw, with claws that glowed. "We'll make a dragon pack deal on it. If I win, you have to clean the pool for a month. If you win, I'll do your homework for a year. How about that?"

        X smirked, and her hand turned into a black dragons paw, with her claws glowing with a dark aura. "You're going to be making a big mistake. But you've got yourself a deal, big brother."

        "Siblings. Glad I don't have any." (Y/n) sighed, eating her food.

        Stretching her arms over her head, X wore a black undershirt and some jean shorts, along with no shoes. As for her brother, he was also getting his legs warmed up with some simple stretches and a few hops.

        "So, dragon racing is basically X and B going against each other in different kinds of races?" (Y/n) asked the other three, who was Bakugou, Mina, and Kirishima, who all seemed to be wearing clothes that they could wear to get dirty or torn.

        "Yeah. But they have to have at least one rider. They may be very skilled fliers, but having a rider with them can help them with traveling around, it also becomes really fun if there's a rider. It's more satisfying when a team wins instead of one person." Kirishima explained. "it can be quite fun."