❦〚Family Reunion〛❦

(Y/n) stood outside with her friends, smiling at how everyone was still getting along with the current events. She smiled, seeing Uraraka jump up and down, a little mad at Iida, but still had a playful gleam in her eye. As for Mina, she was explaining stuff to Tsu, who seemed a bit disappointed from losing.

"Hey Alchemy Freak!" Katsuki yelled, stomping over to (Y/n), an angry tick mark on his head, along with his eyes being full blown white. His eyes were no longer their normal crimson.

The girl jumped, fearing that she might get hurt. "H-hey Bakugou!"

He grabbed her by her gym uniform shirt, and pulled her over to him. "How the hell did you win!? And why the hell weren't you on my team! I could've used that damn Quirk of yours!"

"S-sorry Bakugou!" (Y/n) stuttered, fearing she might get her ass roasted. "I-I tried to get over to you, b-but you were surrounded. S-So Todoroki asked me to join."

"To hell with that icy-hot bastard! I needed your help god damn it!" Katsiki yelled.

"Young Bakugou!" A familiar voice boomed through the area. "Please release Miss Shou at once! We don't need an injury before the next rounds, now do we?" All Mightt walked over, in his hero form once again.

Katsuki let the girl go, before stomping off somewhere.

(Y/n) felt her knees turn to jelly. She collapsed on the floor, trying to calm her fast beating heart. "I thought he was going to kill me..."

"Do not worry! I am here!" All Might smiled, laughing his iconic laugh.

(Y/n) looked around, and clapped her hands together. She hit the floor, and sent her Uncle flying into the ceiling.

"Did All Might use his iconic laugh again?" Present Mic asked, walking over to his niece.

"Duh." (Y/n) said. "Anyways, are we all having lunch in the cafeteria?"

"Nope! We're going to the staff room! No one will be over there!" Present Mic shouted, smiling.

(Y/n) clapped her hands together once more, and slammed them on the floor. She sent her other uncle up into the ceiling.

Aizawa watched from around the corner of the hall, chuckling to himself. "I've taught her well."

"There's my little champion!" Mt. Lady yelled, hugging (Y/n) tightly, squishing her nieces face between her boobs.

"Aunt Takeyama! Can't breath!" (Y/n) shouted, waving her arms around, trying to find something she could use to help her pull herself out of that situation.

Gunhead pulled the girl out of the women grasp, and put her on his shoulder. "Hey there Kiddo!"

"Uncle Gunhead!" (Y/n) smiled, and hugged his head. "It's so good to see you again!"

13 pulled (Y/n) down, and gave her a hug. "There you are! I didn't get to spend time with you since USJ!"

"I'm so happy to know you're doing so much better since then." (Y/n) remembered that her Aunt was harmed, and she was happy to she was ok.

Black sludge suddenly pulled (Y/n) over, and turned into an arm. She was pressed against a chest, and her head felt like it hit a mask. "Don't jog my niece all to yourselves!"

"Aunt Enigma!" (Y/n) was so happy to see her aunt after so long. "It's so good to see you!"

Many of the Pro hero's were happy to see their niece.

"Wait, isn't Iida related to the famous Iida family...then him and his older brother are my cousins!" (Y/n) smiled, happy to have more family. "I have to go find him!"

It's been about 10 minutes since (Y/n) left, and she hasn't had any luck finding her cousin.

Walking down one of the halls, she was met with a man she didn't want to see.

"(Y/n)."

"Endeavor."

"I see you've become family with my son." Endeavor said, glaring at the 15 year old in front of him. "I suggest you do not distract him."

"And i suggest you let Shouto be who he wants to be. You're the reason he has been surprising his flames." (Y/n) glared at him.

"I suggest you stay out of my business, if you know what's good for you." Endeavor said, glaring.

"Don't you dare, threaten my daughter." An angry sleepy voice made both of the people look over, and see Aizawa.

"Shota Aizawa. I suggest you keep you'd daughrr in check." Endeavor said, glaring at the other father.

"And I suggest you have better parenting skills." Aizawa said, and walked past the taller man, and lead his daughted the other way.

Aizawa has wanted his daughter about talking to the older man. He let his daughter go find the cafeteria, since he has to go find Present Mic.

Walking down the hall to lead outside, she spotted Katsuki. "Bakugou?"

He looked at her, face in a panic, before running over and slamming her against the wall, his hand over her mouth. "Shh...quiet Alchemy freak..."

Giving him a puzzled look, (Y/n) tried pushing him off. That was, until she heard the voices of her cousin and Izuku.

They waited patently, listening to Shoto's story. Katsuki had a conflicted face, while (Y/n) felt sad.

Their footsteps were getting quieter and quieter.

"Bakugou. Why were you spying on Todoroki and Midoryia?" (Y/n) questioned.

"It's none of your business." Katsuki growled, pushing past (Y/n), and headed to the cafeteria.

"Did you find Iida?" Mt. Lady asked her niece, taking a bite into her salad.

"No. I couldn't find him." (Y/n) lied. She honestly wasn't in the happiest mood after listening to Shotos story. "He must've been somewhere else."

"Oh well." Cow Lady shrugged, eating a sandwich.

"Anyways, tell us all what our little gem has been up to!" Gunhead said with an enthusiastic vice.

The girl smiled, before sitting down, and telling her family what she's been up to. Stories of friends, her father and Present Mic, and stories on the funny moments of being alive.