❦〚The Sports Festival pt.3〛❦

"Now then, I will explain the rules of the cavalry battle." Midnight started explaining, while pictures on large board helped explain. "Each team is worth the total of its members' points, and the riders wil wear a headband with that number on their foreheads. Teams will try to grab each other's headbands until time runs out, and try to keep as many points as they can. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up.So the more you steal the harder it will be to manage them! And the most important thing is that even if your headband gets stolen, or if your team falls, you're not out."

(Y/n) laughed at the pictures of her family. She couldn't help but let out a small giggle when she saw her Uncle and Aunt trying to hold up All Might on their backs and arms. She was there when they were taking the pictures for the games. Present Mic early had his arms broken while 13's back was still killing her.

"Why the fuck are you laughing?" Katsuki asked, looking at the girl standing next to him.

"Just remembering something funny when they were trying to get those pictures for the Festival." (Y/N) giggled more. "Let's just say, All Might weighs more than you think.

"Which means..." Momo mumbled form the other side of group.

"Since there are 42 people, there will e ten or twelve teams on the feild the whole time?" Sato finished it for her.

"One strategy could be to let someone take your points first so you;lol be more free." Mine thought out loud.

"It's hard to say without seeing how all the points end up getting split up, Mina." Tsu said, putting a finger under her mouth.

"During the game, it'll be a cruel fight where you can use your Quirks." Midnight continues. "But it is still a cavalry battle. You'll get a red card for attacks that are trying to make people fall on purpose! You'll be removed immediately!"

"Damn." Katsuki growled under his breath.

(Y/n) sighed, remembering what happened last time someone had done that on purpose.

"Now, you have fifteen minutes to build your teams. Start!" Midnight yelled.

Right when (Y/n) was about to ask Katsuki if they wanted to team up, she was suddenly pushed aside by a large group of people.

In the staff room, some of the Pro Hero's were watching the Festival with a small TV, so they wouldn't miss anything. On one screen, there was the leaderboard.

"The U.A. Sports festival is more about simulation the competition they'll face as heroes than seeing how prepared they are to be heroes." Death Arms said, a smoke in his hand.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Mt. Lady asked, looking at her fellow hero.

"In a world crowded with hero agencies, in order to put food on the table, there are times when you have to kick down others in order to show your stuff." Death Arms said,as what the obstacles course race in the qualifier was, right?"

"Doesn't that just pain your heart?" Mt. Lady asked, covering her mouth and nose with her right hand, her left trying to blow the smoke away from her.

"You littl—" Kamui Woods growled ale Pro hero. "You did that quite gleefully, remember?"

Death Arms let out another puff of smoke, trying to feel relaxed. "On the other hand, even if you're business rivals, there are many cases where you have to worked together."

"Oh, that's just Ike the cavalry battle." If you win, your teammates also win.You have to think about compatibility and other peopl's Quirks...It's a give-and-take situation..."