❦〚Cousins!〛❦

"What were you thinking!? You were going to take Stain on your own!? Are you insane?!" (Y/n) yelled at her blue haired cousin.

        Shouto and Izuku had both fingers in their ears, fearing for their hearing.

        "I-I know I probably should've gotten a hero to come with me, but I wanted revenge for my brother so badly..." Iida said, his head dropping down.

        "And you!" (Y/n) looked at Izuku, her face red with anger.

        Izuku looked like he was about to pee his pants right then and there. "W-wait! (Y/n)! W-we can talk about this!"

        "You had left a populated area and went after Iida by yourself! You should've informed Iida's employer or some other hero! But no! You had decided to go after Iida!"

        "B-but if I didn't go after him...he could've died..." Izuku was scared of (Y/n) at the moment. He knew she could be scary, if her deathly aura could rival Stain's back in the streets.

        "That's not the point of you going after him! That's fine! But you went alone!" (Y/n) shouted. She then turned towards Shouto. "And you, Shouto! You had gone after them alone as well, without even bringing a Pro Hero! You three are so stupid sometimes!"

        "But you took on the Nomu's by yourself." Shouto said, fingers in his ears once again.

        "But those things don't have records of nearly killing Pro Hero's, having fast reflexes, and a quirk that can kill you but only resist punches!" (Y/n) yelled.

        The angry girl face palmed, and sat down in one of the chairs. "You three are lucky to have been able to capture him in the fist place, with however you did it, but you all could've been killed right on the spot. We're still kids, we can't go against adults who have been training for this way longer than we have."

        "But-" Izuku was about to talk.

        "No buts!" (Y/n) yelled, and sighed. She sat back in the chair, and put her face in her hands. "Just promise me when you guys are about to do something really, really stupid, you have a Pro Hero with you guys instead of going alone. Even as a group, someone like Stain had still managed to overwhelm you guys."

        "Promise..." The three cousins all said, fearing (Y/n) would start yelling again.

        "If you don't mind me asking, who were you with when you took the Nomu's on." Shouto asked, looking at his female cousin.

        "I had to work with your dad. He saved me, I saved him. I'll deal with him when it comes to fighting, but I'm not willing to work with him if I have different options." (Y/n) crossed her arms over her chest. She remembered how Endeavor wouldn't shut his mouth sometimes, or bombarded her with questions. She was something she didn't like.

        "So how did Stain...you know...stop functioning?" Izuku asked, wondering if that was the word he should've used.

        "A broken rib went through his lung...he's dead." (Y/n) said, remembering she helped with the report of Stain before it got out to the public. "I suggest you three get some rest. You'll need it. But if I find out that you three did something so idiotic, something so stupidly dangerous, I'm going to bury you  all in the ground alive, and leave you there for a week."

        "No! Please don't!" Izuku shouted, begging his cousin.

        "Good." (Y/n) smiled, and grabbed her messenger bag. "I have to go make my deliveries. I'll see you guys later!" And she was out the door.

        All three cousin let out a sigh of relief. There was no way they were going to do anything that went against (Y/n), for their own sake.

        ​​​​​​​I know this chapter was short, but I wanted to focus on the relationship between (Y/n) and her cousins. Hope you all enjoyed this small chapter! I'm going to go pass out now because I'm exhausted. Hope you all have a good whatever time zone you're in. Bye!