♥️Valentines Day Special♥️

BTW, this is a non-canon chapter!

(Y/n) slept peacefully in bed, enjoying the dreams she was having. The warm feeling of her bed made her happy, along with the soft feeling of her pillow.

Her door suddenly burst open, with a loud airhorn being blowin into her ear. "Wake up (Y/n)! It's Valentine's Day!" It was none other than Midnight. The older women was wearing her glasses, along with a bright red dress. Black high heels clacked against her nieces floor.

"Aunt Midnight...it's only Valentines Day...there is nothing important about it..." (Y/n) groaned, covering her head with her pillow, trying to block out her aunt, since it was still pretty early in the morning. "Besides...it means people are going to be giving chocolates to people."

"And that's what makes it important! People will be confessing their love to you, and making chocolates for you! You could have a boyfriend!" Midnight yelled, pulling the pillow off of (Y/n)'s head, and pulled the cover off of her body. "Now get up! It's time to find yourself a man!"

"No thanks...the only man I need, is my bed." (Y/n) said, grabbing the pillow and covering herself with her blankets and sheets once more, wanting to return to her nice slumber.

"Nope!" Midnight yelled, and grabbed the girl, and dragged her out of bed. "Time for school, chocolates, and the dance!"

"No dance!" (Y/n) clapped her hands, tapping the wall, and her quirk had bright sparks go through the floor, and shot her Aunt out of her room, before she slammed the door closed. She let out a big sigh, laying back down onto her bed, wrapping herself back into her blankets.

The door burst open once again, and there was Midnight. Her dress was torn, and part of her glasses were broken. "Get up right now young lady! School is starting anyways, so get your ass out of bed!"

(Y/n) clapped her hands, and stomped on the floor, and sent her Aunt flying out of her room once again. "Fine! I'm getting up!"

(Y/n) walked towards the school. Even though her class knew she was Aizawa's daughter, other students still didn't know. She had to keep pulling this routine every morning.

"Alchemy Freak! Wait the fuck up!" A familiar angry voice made (Y/n) flinch. That wasn't a surprise anymore.

She turned around, and saw the Pomeranian walking towards her, his face all angry like usual, but there were a few bright colors in his bag, which (Y/n) guessed was some wrapped up chocolates. "B-Bakugou. Good morning."

"How the hell is it a good morning! I've been swarmed with a whole bunch of bitches, who won't leave me the fuck alone! God I had hate Valentines Day!" Katsuki yelled, walking past her, not bothering to wait for the other girl.

(Y/n) sighed, and followed. "Don't worry. Right after school, you can go home and spend time doing whatever you want. Or, you could just hang out in the dorms instead of go home for the rest of the day."

"I'd rather be at the dorms. Then my old hag of a mom won't bother me about finding a girlfriend." Katsuki growled, remembering how his mother was wanting him to have a girlfriend.

She was going on and on about wanting grand kids before she died, which caused Katsuki to yell at her, her yell back, and his father just sipping his coffee while not bothering to step in-between the two.

"Sounds like a rough time..." (Y/n) sighed.

The two got to the gates, and there was Shouto and Iida. Both has small bright boxes in their hands, which (Y/n) guessed was for a girl they liked. Getting closer to the two, they looked at (Y/n). Shouto had a small smile, while Iida had a big smile.