❦〚U.A Exams Pt.1〛❦

"(Y/n), are you ready to start the exams?" Aizawa asked his daughter, who was currently wearing a (f/c) undershirt, along with some jean short shorts that let her move around freely. The girl wore a black light jacket over her shoulders, along with some sneakers on her feet. "The exams will be starting soon."

"I'm ready as I'll ever be." The girl put her arms through the sleeves, but didn't bother zipping the zipper. She'll be moving around a lot, but the rooms tend to get really cold sometimes. "I'm kinda nervous though."

"Why are you nervous in the first place?" Aizawa asked, who was currently in his classroom in his usual yellow sleeping bag. He leaned against the wall for support, and looked at his daughter with his tired black eyes, like always.

"I feel like I'll be scored differently. Like I'll be scored harder than the rest of the students." She admitted, sitting in one of the chairs at the student desks. The girl rested her elbows on the desk, and rested her chin in the palms of her hands.

"Now why would you think that?" He asked again, staying in his sleeping bag. "You'll be scored the same way every other student is."

"Cause my aunt and uncles will be judging, and have higher expectations for me since they know me..." She sighed, leaning back into the chair. Her nerves really weren't helping her right now. (Y/n) twiddled her fingers, trying to get the excess nerves out of her system.

"They wouldn't do that." Aizawa unzipped his sleeping bag, and walked over to the chair next to her, and sat down. He rolled the moving chair so he was right next to his daughter. "Yes, they are your family, and yes, they might have higher expectations for you, but they will not make it unfair for you. It's not like your family."

"Promise?" She asked, looking into her dad's feet black eyes her eyes full of hope.

"Promise." Aizawa put his hand on her head, and ruffled her hair a little bit. He gave a rare small smile of reassurance to his family. "Now go out there, and mingle. Make it seem like you just got here. Take the back door and sneak around to the front. It'll be more convincing."

The girl nodded confidently. She hugged her dad tightly, and left in a hurry.

Aizawa watched as his daughter sneaked out the door, closing it behind her. His smile grew, holding happiness and sadness. "She's growing up..."

(Y/n) walked towards her home, pretending she had just gotten there. The girl started reviewing the information through her head, trying to remember all the studying her father had her do, and the periodic table and it's elements. She sorted the elements into different categories. Preferred, Useful, and useless.

(Y/n) was't watching where she was going, again, and ended up running into someones back once again. The girl stumbled back, and looked up to see who she ran into. She stiffened, when she saw familiar ash blonde hair.

The boy turned around, showing familiar red eyes. "You've got to be fucking kidding me!! You're here too?! Why the hell are you here?!"

(Y/n) flinched from his yelling. The swears and insults she could take, but he was not even a foot away from her. His yelling was the thing she couldn't bare the most. "I-I'm here t-to take the e-exam as well..."

"The hell?! How could a weak little bitch like you, be strong enough to take the exam?! You've got no chance go get into U.A! I suggest you give up, before you end up getting hurt." He scowled, walking away. His stomps sent vibrations through the ground, and got weaker and weaker as he walked away from her.

(Y/n) let out a sigh of relief. She noticed people were staring at her. She blushes out of embarrassment, and ran inside the building. She's not used to having social interaction, since she's been home schooled her entire life, and only been around adults instead of people her age.

(Y/n) waited by the auditorium doors, wishing they would open soon. Bakugou was only 3 feet from her, scowling right at her form.

The doors open, and (Y/n) ran inside, trying to find a seat that would be as far away from Bakugou as possible. She ended up sitting in the 6 row from the stage, next to a brown haired girl. The (h/c) haired girl waited for the explanation to start, but then noticed Bakugou was in front of her.

"Why does fate hate me so...?" She mentally asked herself. How was she always near Bakugou? Was it fate? Was he stalking her? Or, is it that karma decided to be a bitch to her? (I did not just make that reference...)

(Y/n) was lightly stretching in front of the gates of the training ground. She didn't bother with her Uncle Mic's explication. All she heard was 'kill robot' and she was ready. She mentally thought about the periodic table, remembering deconstruction and reconstruction of specific molecules.

"Does the world fucking hate me or something?" (Y/n) jumped when she heard the familiar crimson eyed boy's voice. She looked behind her, seeing him in a sleeveless black shirt with some shorts. (Y/n) had to admit, he was well built. "How the hell am I always near you of all people? I guess it's better than being stuck with that shitty nerd, Deku."

"I-if I could tell you..I would..." (Y/n) giggled nervously, still not sure on what to say. "Yep. Fate hates me."

"You better not get in my fucking way, or you'll regret it." Katsuki snapped at (Y/n), before walking closer to the doors.

"Alright kids! SSSSTTTRAAAARRRRRTTTT!" Her uncle's voice shouted, and the doors opened. The exam has begun.

Sorry if there's any spelling mistakes. I'm writing this at midnight, and only running on 3 hours of sleep. I'll be editing it in the morning (where I am) to improve it. So, don't get used to how the current version is for now.