Question

Hey people. So, we are now in season 3 of MHA, and I have a question for you guys.
         When season 3 of the book ends, do you want a new book starting season 4?
          Now listen to me before you say no. Some of you know I write on Wattpad. Wattpad only has 200 chapters we can publish in 1 book. We've already reached over 100 chapters in both the Quotev and Wattpad version. With season 4 coming out, Wattpad might not be able to contain all the chapters, and I don't wanna start a new book in the middle of season 4. So that's why I thought making a new book at the beginning of season 4 would be better.
         So here's some more info. The new book would be titled the Pro's Daughters. I say "daughters" because Eri will be introduced in season 4, and many people say Aizawa is her father. Well, with Aizawa having (Y/n) and Eri, they'd be sisters, making Aizawa now have 2 daughters. It would begin at the very beginning of season 4, and nothing would really change with the book.

          I will post a poll and you all vote to either have a new book that begins wherever we leave off in season 4 as it's being published, or start a new book (on Wattpad and Quotev) at the beginning of season 4. Thanks everyone! If you have any other solutions, please comment down below and I'll take them into consideration. Maybe I'll hold another competition for a book cover of the second book like I did with this one ;).
        Comment on which option you want at the bottom.
         Bye everyone!

      New book starting at season 4
      Reach Wattpad's max amount of chapters that can be published and continue wherever we leave off in book 1.