❦〚Prepare for Camp〛❦

"Here are the files of Class 1-A you wanted Uncle Vlad." (Y/n) handed her uncle the files of her classmates, along with hers since that would be fair with the others.

        "Awe! Thank you (Y/n) my dear!" Vlad smiled brightly, hugging his niece tightly and rubbed his cheek on hers, happy to be spending some time with his niece after a very long school year of teaching, and her attending a different class than his, which made him pretty sad.

        "Vlad, let my daughter go." Aizawa said, sighing. He knows Vlad was so excited to be spending time with (Y/n), but that didn't mean he had to spoil her half to death.

        "Be nice! I want to spend time with her! I haven't had time with my precious little niece for so long!" Vlad only hugged his niece tighter, wanting to get a hug from her.

        Aizawa only sent a glare, telling Vlad to get serious, since they had to prepare for the summer training camp with (Y/n) and send the rest of class 1-A and 1-B. "Erasure. Can you confirm the quirks of your students for me?"

        "All right." Aizawa sighed, wanting to just take a nap.

        (Y/n) tuned herself out of the conversation, since she already knows her classmates quirks. Instead of listening, she started working on paperwork for the school that she had to get done. Even though she attends the school like a student, she does help behind the scenes of the schools good reputation.

        Stretching her arms over her head, she felt a satisfying pops. She wore a white dress that went to her thighs, with a light shade of blue belt that went right under her chest. She wore some light blue jean shorts underneath with white heels. There were only a couple of straps that went over her foot to hold the heel in place, but it was perfect for the current temperature. The dressed sleeves that went to her elbows, but was a low hanging one that showed her shoulders, even though Aizawa told her not to wear it.

        The door opened, and walked in Kaminari, Izuku, and Mineta.

        "Hey boys. What do you need?" (Y/n) asked, looking at the boys while she sat at her fathers station, which wasn't far form where the boys entered.

        "We wanted to know about the request for the pool we had sent in the day before yesterday..." Kaminari said, nervous that the entire plan him and Mineta had would go down the drain.

        "Oh. I saw the request. The school granted permission, but you all have to be out before 5 p.m., or my dad will be on his way to kick you all out." (Y/n) laughed, holding up the request with an approved stamp on the bottom right corner.

        "You said you'd be using the pool for endurance training. Do your best. Also, (Y/n), go join them. Make sure they don't all end up destroying something." Aizawa said, glancing at his daughter.

        "Yes dad!" (Y/n) smiled, and got up from the seat, and grabbed Kaminari and Izuku's hands. "Come on, I wanna go head to the pool."

        While the four of them left, Vlad thought something was a bit off with Aizawa. "You know she's going to wear one of her swimsuits and have shirtless boys who will be looking at her, right?"

        Aizawa sighed. "I know, but I know (Y/n) can take care of herself. Besides, If they try anything, they're ll dead meat." Aizawa had a creepy smile on his face, already planning on what he would do to the boys who would dare do anything to his daughter.

        "Creepy..."

        (Y/n) decided she'd wear a bikini instead of the school's swim uniforms. She wore a (f/c) bikini, along with her shorts over her bottoms. She decided not to wear a shirt, and grabbed a towel and some sunglasses. She put the sunglasses on her head, along with the towel over one of her shoulders, and decided to keep the heels on.