۵〖Fun Facts about this book〗۵

Yo! Hey everyone! Sorry there's chapter. I'm working on a small side sorry, that I think you would all think would be funny(I hope).

I didn't come up with the words between the hearts of the bio

        Yeah. Funny fact. I didn't come up with it. I had asked a friend of mine who basically has the same personality as Katsuki. He's seen BNHA, and he helped me get into Katsuki's head. He's really helpful, and a great friend.

        If you're gonna ask me "do you have Katsiki Bakugou with you?", yes I do! He's the one that helped me! He's mine!

My original plan for the Sports Festival

        So after everything with USJ, my original plan was to make the MC too injured to participate. She would be a a host, like Present Mic and Aizawa. That was my original plan.

        The reason I didn't go with that plan, was because it just seemed mean to the MC, and I thought it would be good moments for the MC to kinda bond with the rest of her class, along with her family.

I asked both my ex's for help with the love scene

        Yeah. This conversation was really awkward between me and my ex's. My first ex, who is now one of my friends, helped me with most of the kissing scenes. No, he and I never kissed like how Katsuki and MC did, but he did help me with what boys would most likely do when they kiss their girlfriends. But not all guys are like my ex and katsuki.

        As for the moments of Katsuki saying sweet things to MC, along with all the fluff moments, was from my second ex, who is now an acuantince of mine. He's dating someone else, and both have told me the cute moments they do together, and that's what helped inspire so many sweet moments.

Most of the events of the Dadzawa chapters and moments in the Sorry, are moments of my life with my dad

        Obviously I don't have a Quirk, but there are some moments of the moments that happened in my life. So my dad isn't fully like Aizawa, but he is like him sometimes.

MC was originally not going to be adopted

        So yeah. MC was supposed to be a blood related child to a Pro Hero. I wasn't sure if it was going to be Aizawa, Present Mic, All Might, idk. But because I wanted to have MC have the Alchemy Quirk, I made her adopted instead.

Aizawa was origionally not gojng to be MC's dad

        Yeah. I wasn't sure which Pro Hero would be a good one for MC. I originally thought All Might would be a good father, but then I had to factor in Deku. Then I had to factor in her Quirk, and who would All Mights wife be.

        When it became too complicated, I just decided Aizawa would be the perfect dad. Overprotective, and still strict, and also caring.

MC was going to be quirkless

        After running things through my head before I decided to give MC a Quirk, she was going to be Quirkess. Just have two parents, who had a baby, and she didn't have a Quirk. That was the original plan, but it was way too complicated for me.

Aizawa would've been 15 when he adpted MC

        This was pointed out by a couple of people on here, and a few people on Wattpad. So, we just had to age Aizawa dramatically. I'd say he adopted (Y/n) around the age of 20. So with MC being 15 still in the story, he's about 35-36 now. Woo.

         So yeah. There's some fun facts about the book. New side chapter might be out later tonight, or earlier today. Bye everyone!!!