I Like It Loud (18+)

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong?" Swift asked, looking up at the human.

"Nothing, it's just..." Elijah had trailed off while looking away shyly.

Swift and M.C both shared a look and then chuckled.

"Hey! What are you laughing at?!" Elijah looked up at Swift, flustered.

"You're shy, aren't you Eli?" He asked.

"N-No I'm not." He grumbled out, looking away again. M.C had then grabbed his chin gently and titled his head back to look at him.

"Yes, you are." He smirked.

"I'm not shy. We've had sex before, so why would I be shy now huh?" He dared.

"Is it because you think that we're both gonna go inside you at the same time?" M.C asked, actually looking concerned.

Elijah had only stared up him for a second, then immediately looked away in embarrassment.

"Elijah?" Swift said, grabbing the human's face with both hands to make him look at the turtle. "Are you scared that we're gonna hurt you from just trying something new?" He asked, giving the human a sympathetic look.

Elijah had blushed but didn't look away, "Yes." He said it as if he was ashamed.

"Eli, you know very well that we aren't gonna hurt you. Maybe a little, but it won't last long, and if you don't want to do something that makes you uncomfortable than we'll understand. Don't be ashamed of yourself. Okay?" He asked, giving him a small smile.

Elijah returned it, "Yeah."

And with that, they continued of where they left off.

*Time skip to where they are about to do the do*

Elijah was currently on top of Swift with the leader's erect member inside of him, while M.C was behind the human and placing his tip to the Punk's tight entrance. "You ready?" The orange turtle asked, looking at the boy from over his shoulder. Elijah nodded, not trusting his voice at the moment.

And M.C took that as cue to shove his entire member inside of Elijah, making the boy yelp in surprise and in slight pain. "Really M.C!?" He growled while looking back at his mutant boyfriend, giving him a death glare. M.C had only laughed.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. You just look so cute all red and panting like a desperate puppy in heat." He breathed hotly against Elijah's ear, licking the inside of it and then moving down to his neck and shoulder, a trail of hickeys following.

"You okay, Eli?" Swift had asked, rubbing his human's thighs to calm him down.

Elijah took a few minutes to adjust to Swift's 13 inches and M.C's 11 inches before he responded with a throaty moan, his nails digging into the white bedsheets.

"Yes~ Ahh! Just move! Please!" He whined needly.

The turtles had nodded at each other and they both moved at the same time. And pretty soon, they were pounding the daylights out of the poor human boy, which turned him into a moaning mess.

Elijah had his head rolled back, same with his eyes, as his fingers dug more into the bedsheets with his tongue sticking out of pleasure. His entire face was a beautiful shade of both red and pink mixed together that also covered his ears and neck. Him and the turtles were all covered in sweat from the amount of heat in the room and the two dominants being rubbed together inside the human. In all honesty, they were all a heated mess, only Elijah was worse, but he was too much in a lustful daze to care.

"Fuck, Eli. You look so good like this." Swift groaned in pleasure, enjoying the sight of Elijah's sweaty body shaking with extreme pleasure.

Elijah only moaned, he didn't have the strength to form any words or even think for that matter. He felt too good, it all felt too good that he couldn't move; his whole body felt like jello.

"Ahhhh! Yes! Yes! K-Keep g-going! Please! Fuck me harder! Faster! Fuck!" The human Punk was able to moan out, enjoying the shocks coursing through his body that made him scream.

"Shit, ngh- you like that baby?" M.C grunted, moving faster.

"Oh! Yes! Fuck me- fuck me harder Daddy!" He screamed.

"God, I'm gonna cum!" Swift had said this time, grabbing Elijah's cock and stroking him quickly, causing the human to moan even louder, if that was possible.

"Same here dude!" M.C replied, digging his fingers into Elijah's hips as he went faster.

Soon the trio had all came hard. Elijah on his own chest and stomach, and the two turtles inside of their human lover.

Once they've rode out their highs, the two had then pulled out one-by-one and collapsed onto the bed, Elijah following suit into their arms.

They were all panting but wrapped each other in their arms. Elijah lying on top of Swift with M.C resting his head on Elijah's naked lower back.

"Well that was fun." Swift mused, looking up at the ceiling with one hand behind his head and the other resting on Elijah's upper back.

"Yeah." Elijah whispered, about ready to fall asleep with only four words escaping before he passed out. "I love you guys."

The two smiled, "We love you, too, Eli." And with that, they both fell asleep.