Zianourry: Four alphas and an Omega

Start from the beginning

Zayn's eyes widened when he realize that's the thief!

"G-Guys!" Zany yelled, still looking at the door where the thief was still trying to walk in trough. The rest of the lads soon came over and they widened their eyes at the scene.

Louis was already ruining out of the room to get his jacket and his soldiers, while the rest soon joined him, they needed to catch him tonight, or else they would loose their chance for God knows how long.

They ran out of the pack house and to the bakery. Just when they were ten meters away from the bakery the thief walked out and his gaze instantly feel on the alphas and that's when he ran, ran into the woods and despaired in the night.

"Quick! Find him!" Zayn yelled, staring to run after the thief, the rest of the lads soon joining him. They didn't want to turn into their wolves, same thing went for all of their mens, cause they wanted to catch him alive and to see where he lived, cause he had to stop and rest for a while, like any other human being.

At least they think he was a human even though they didn't see a human in over thousands of years on their territory this deep in the woods.

And he didn't turn into his wolf yet, which surprised everybody who was after him.

Soon, the boys could see him entering the house, which was old and looked like it will crash any second, but boys went in anyway.

But, when they walked in they didn't expect to see small blond omega women covering away from a much larger male alpha who had his hand raised ready to slap her.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Yelled Harry who was strongly against abuse and violence.

The man looked at them and his wicked smile fell instantly.

"You majesty." He said, letting the woman go, who was now shaking with fear.

In that moment they realized that the thief wasn't he, it was she.

Now in the small room was ten people. Boys, woman, man and four soldiers. Boys were glaring at the man who was being held down by two of the soldiers. The woman was still crying silently in the corner and Harry was the one who went over to her to try and calm her down.

"Miss, I assure you everything will be alright." Harry said, he was trying to calm down the woman, but she was having none of it. Her breathing was quick and she took sharp and short breaths. Harry could hear her hear beat quickening, making him honestly scared.

"Please, take care of my son." She whispered before she started coughing up blood and her eyes closed, she was out in a second, before anybody could react.

Harry looked at her, now dead body, and he couldn't help but to cry, cause she, by the looks of it, lived such a disgusting life when she deserved so much more.

Everybody in the room was confused at What happened in front of their own eyes. The only peron who wasn't surprised was the man and he even had the guts to smile.

Harry marched up to him and grabbed him by his collar, taking him from soldiers hands and pinning him against the wall.

"You did this?! This is all your fault!" Harry screamed in the mans face and the boys just let him be, because they know how emotional Harry gets when things like this happen and they honestly didn't care if Harry kills him, he deserves it after all and he would only rot in prison if he doesn't get killed by Harry now.

"She deserved it! She was a slut anyway." The man said, smiling again and in that moment Harry lost it. He punched the guy and kept on hitting him wherever he could, not caring about anything. After some time he stoped and looked at what he has done. The man was till alive, which he was thankful for he deserves to rot in prison for the rest of his life. Harry moved away and let the soldiers take the man out.