Zianourry: It's fine, I'm fine, part 2

Sorry for the long wait, but holiday came and I had to help my mom clean the whole house and stuff like that so I wasn't able to update when I wanted and as I already said I will split this in couple of chapters so it will be easier to update.

Hope you enjoy.

NIALL'S POV

I woke up the next morning with a disgusting taste in my mouth, I wiggled out of the bed trying not to hit Zayn with my foot. I walked in the bathroom and went straight for the sink to wash my teeth again. After I was done I returned to bed and this time I layed on my back watching the green celling. Soon two pairs of arms broke me out of my thoughts and I could feel the person leaving small kisses all over my neck making me giggle. 

"Stop." I said to Zayn, trying to push him off, but he only tighten his grip on me. 

"No." He said stubbornly, continuing with what he was doing. I rolled my eyes and hide my head in his chest, making him not have access to my neck anymore. He whined in realization and tried to get me back in my previous spot, but I only hold tighter on his shirt. After some time he gave up and we laid together looking at the celling. I was close to falling asleep, Zayn's warm body warming up mine and his steady heart beat lullubaid me to sleep, when our alarm clock started ringing telling us it's 8 am.

The rest of the boys groaned and rolled over to get to the alarm clock. That caused them to end up on top of Zayn and I. Zayn only laughed cause he somehow lifted up Harry's leg so it wasn't crushing him, while I couldn't even feel my arm. Liam noticed my frowing face before getting up and dragging me with him out of that mess. 

"Hey! Not fair! You can't exscape in the middle of the battle!" Louis said, trying to grab my hand, but I only moved away. 

"Which battle?" Liam asked with a smirk on his face.

"This one." Louis said, before attacking Harry who was trying to get out of this mess himself. 

I only laughed at Louis when after some time he was on the floor and the other two were on the bed high fiving one another.

"Not fair." Louis said after some time of being on the floor all alone. I felt sorry for him so I walked over and laid down next to him, he wrapped his arms around me bringging me even closer to his chest than before. 

"After all it's your loos, losers!" Louis said, laughing. I giggled and hide my eyes from the light, making myself comfortable, going back to sleep. 

"Guys, when you're done cuddling come down for breakfast." Harry said, leaving with the other boys, leaving me and Louis.

I was close to going back to sleep, being awake for the whole night left a tool on me, but Louis was getting up to fast for my liking and all the warmth I had left with him. 

"Come back." I whispered, not being in a mood to say it louder.

"What did you say?" Louis asked me, cruching down next to me on the floor. 

"Come back." I said again, this ime louder. 

"No, can do babe, we have to go for breakfast." Louis said, taking me by my hand and pulling me up. His action was quick and it coused me to get dizzy really fast. We walked together down the stairs before we enterd the kitchen and we were met with a smell of panckes. Usually my mouth would water, but now I had to slap my hand  over my mouth in order to not throw up. Boys all sat at the table and Harry sevred pancakes, while he put bacon on the table. I sat at the table and looked at the food on my plate, there was so many of it, there is no way in heel I'm eating all of it, not even half.

I looked as other boys began to eat and I only looked at my food, not wanting to be here any longer.

"Is everything okay, Niall?" Liam asks me. I only nodded my head, not looking at him, but that came out as a bad idea cause soon all the boys were looking at me, expecting me to eat something.

I took smaller bites, bite after bite and I ate not all, not half of the plate, but close to that. Boys seemed happy enough so they continued taking. I played with my food for the rest of the breakfast and after some time I made it look like I did in fact ate something.

"I need to go to bathroom." I said and walked upstairs, not waiting for boys to replay.

As I walked in the bathroom I locked to the door and kneeled over the toilet. I took a deep breath before sticking a finger in my mouth, making me gag and empty all the food I had in my stomach. I replayed it couple of times, making sure I don't have any food left in my stomach.

When I finished I flushed the water and washed my teeth then took a gum so the smell of vomit will be less noticeable.

I walked out and saw boys cuddled up on the couch leaving a small space between Harry and the end of the couch. I smiled to myself, thinking about how I will manage to cuddle up there. I came over and I instantly felt all eyes on me, I was about to sit when Liam stopped me. "How about you sit on Harry's lap instead I don't think you will be comfortable sitting there." He said, eyeing me and the couch.

I instantly felt insecure, if I was thin enough it wouldn't be uncomfortable cause I would fit, but I'm fat and my hips are too large. I ignored Liam's words and tired to sit in the space, but I couldn't. I couldn't even sit side ways! Harry obviously got bored of me trying to sit somewhere where I can't so he pulled me on his lap instead and we continued watching the movie in silence.

But I couldn't stop thinking about how comfortable Harry would be without my fat ass sitting on his lap, because after all he wasn't trying to find the comfortable position every five minutes for nothing.

Hope you enjoyed. I'm sorry it's short, hopefully next one will be longer.

I love you❤❤❤

By🙋🙋🙋