He was screaming in anger while trashing everything. He threw the chair over, he shattered the books and stuff that where on his table. He opened his closet door and started to throw all the cloths out. He screamed one final time scaring Niall, before he broke down.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Harry kept on whispering, clinching his hoodie that smelled like Niall, close to his heart. Niall ran up to Harry and bring the taller boy in his arms.

"Sssssss baby, it will be okay. Sssssss stop crying it's not your fault." Niall kept on comforting Harry.

"I'm so sorry. I love you so much. The moment I met you when we were kids I had a crush on you. You're the most sweetest boy I ever met. But, this is all so new to me. I love you, I really do, but give me some time to wrap my head around all of this, please." Harry said, looking up at the blond boy, who was crying himself.

"Of course Harry, take all time you need baby, just please don't leave me." Niall said bursting out crying again.

"I could never leave you." Harry said, hugging Niall.

The duo hugged and comforted each other trough whole night, they wanted to show the other one that they love him.

Cause we were just kids
when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give up on you this time

"Hey Harry did you heard the news?" Rose, a small five years old girl with blond hair and green eyes, said to Harry, as she sat down next to him.

"No... What happened?" Harry asked, now slowly getting interests in what the girl was saying to him.

"Niall and Merry are getting married tomorrow, after lunch." Said the girl, smiling.

Harry's eyes widened and he frowned.

"Niall is getting married?" He repeated.

"Yep and me, Molly and Emma will be the bridesmaid." She said squealing. Harry moved his head away and flinched at the girl's voice.

"So be ready for tomorrow, cause you will be my date!" She said as she skipped away singing some childish song.

Harry slowly got up and walked back in the kindergarten. When he entered a room where his class was Mrs. Johnson came up to him and smiled.

"There you are Harry, come with me." She said, offering Harry her hand. He took her hand and together they walked at the desk. Harry sat down and Mrs. Johnson crouched down next to him.

"Eat some apples hun, your parents will be here soon." She kissed his curly hair and walked away to some other children.

Harry ate in silence, waiting for time to pass, so he could go home. Finally his mom come to pick him up, but Niall was also going with them.

"How are you boys?" Anna said, looking at the smiling, smaller, blond boy and frowning, taller brown boy.

"I'm greaf aunfy! I had so much vun foday at kinferhaten!" Niall said, clapping his hands together. Anna smiled at the small boy, he was so happy and full of energy all the time.

"Whav abouv you Havy, did you had vun foday?" Niall asked smiling at Harry.

"First it's Harry not some dumb word you used! Second I had fun at the kindergarten before you showed up!" Harry said, glaring at the smaller boy, who was close to crying.

"Harry! Don't talk to Niall like that! You know he is sensitive!" Anna gasped at Harry's words, not once in her life did she thought that Harry, her son, will say something like that.