Narry : Our little story

Start from the beginning

Greg looked at Harry with a confusion, but then it turned to anger.

"You! What were you planning on doing to my brother!?" Greg pinned Harry against a wall, putting his hands around Harry's neck. Niall squealed as the two pushed him while they were fighting.

"What!? No! I would never do, or even think about doing something like that to somebody, specifically not to Niall." Harry said, pushing Greg away from him.

"He is right, Greg he was just helping me, nothing else." Niall said, reaching his arms out, searching for his brother. Greg took Niall's hand and smiled at him, but he looked at Harry with a serious face.

"I'm sorry about this, I'm just really protective over him." Greg said, looking down at Niall again.

"It's okay, I understand being the big brother and all." Harry said also smiling at Niall, he just can't help himself. The little blond boy was the cutest thing he ever saw.

"Well it was nice meeting you Harry, but we have to go." Greg said, taking Niall and pulling him towards his chest. Niall squealed as his cheek hit Greg's chest.

"Bye Harry!" Niall said as he was walking back towards the exit, along his brother's side.

"Bye Niall!" Harry yelled back, waving his hand like a mad man.

Harry watched the duo until they were out of his sight, he sighed and prayed to God that he will see the blond beauty again.

Little did he know it was just the begging.

************************************************

The annoying sound of alarm clock woke Niall up. He rubbed his eyes, but then just threw his head back in pillows. The alarm sound grew louder and louder and he was slowly losing his patience. He suddenly sat on the bed and moved his hands around towards the sound in hopes of turning off the damn thing.

But, suddenly he lost balance on his hand and he flew down on the bed, head first.

"Ugggggg!" The new voice could be heard, the boy who realised a grunt was now holding his stomach and was moaning in pain. He didn't realized that he pushed the smaller boy off of the bed.

"What the f*ck!" He said as the pain in his stomach grew. He was so caught up in his own pain, that he didn't notice small whimpers coming from the bottom of the bed. His eyes widened when he realized who was making the noise. He quickly got of the bed and took the crying, blond boy in his arms.

"Ssssssssssss baby, it's okay, hey princess don't cry, I'm sorry I pushed you I really didn't mean it." Harry was apologizing to his boyfriend of two years who was crying his little heart out.

"The problem is not in you, it's in me, I'm the problem, why am I blind? I can't even see you and I'm so useless." Niall cried even harder. He didn't want to live like this anymore. He wanted a normal life, normal eyes so he could see his boyfriend. What did he do to deserve this!

"Nialler, princess, you are so beautiful and pretty and cute and so much more. The moment I met you, you instantly had me wrapped around your cute little fingers. I love you so much and I wouldn't have it any other way." Harry said as his left hand was cherishing Niall's cheek. He took Niall's chin in his right hand and made Niall face him. He slowly leaned in and kissed Niall, slowly he devoured small kisses to Niall's mouth until Niall finally responded and kissed back. Harry captured Niall's lips in between his and the couple stayed like that,kissing on a bedroom floor for the rest of the morning.

***********************************************

"You're so cute!"

"Can you guys be any cutter!"

"Please just get married already!"

That was some of the things the young couple heard while they were walking trough the crowd of fans and paparazzi.

Harry and Niall, or as the world likes to call them, Narry had been in relationship for over three years. They met on X-factor and sadly Niall didn't go trough, but that's why Harry did. Harry made sure to call Niall everyday even though he had a very busy schedule. When Harry won X-factor their relationship was still a secret and they wanted to keep it that way, cause Niall was blind and Harry didn't want something bad to happen to Niall while he was away so they hide it. But, when they passed their one year anniversary they started to hang out more and suddenly they were everywhere together in public and at home. Soon when they saw that the world has nothing against them, they came out. Their families and Harry's fans were so supportive, that Harry was glad he had fans and family like that.

But soon the hate came and they were starting to fall apart, but when they saw they can't live without one another, they apologized and returned back home, where they belonged.

"Soon, you will be Mr. Styles." Harry said smirking as Niall and he finally got in the car.

"I would like that." Niall said smiling and blushing.

Harry hugged Niall and thanked the stars above for this beautiful boy in his arms. Cause they will get married maybe sooner, maybe later, but they both new it will happen.

"I love you!" Niall said cutely, hiding his face in Harry's chest.

"I love you too princess!" Harry said smiling and kissing his baby's forehead.

THE END

I know the end came fast and unexpected and that this update is bad, but I lost inspiration at the end and I didn't want to write anything, anymore. But I hope you still enjoyed and I'm sorry I didn't update this weekend.

Vote and comment! I love you!❤❤❤

Bye🙋🙋🙋