Narry : Our little story

Start from the beginning

"Thank you." Niall said smiling, he couldn't stop, he was so happy, he never knew that he would get this kind of reaction from the judges and audience.

"I think we should vote." Said Louis, the judges nodded in response.

"It's a yes from me and while you were singing I was in "aww" and I have no idea what to say to you expect, good job." Louis said smiling at the blond boy.

"I love your voice, your personality, you have a talent Niall. It's a beautiful talent and I can't wait for your next performance, good job, it's a yes from me." Cheryl said, she was smiling big, showing off her beautiful white straight teeth.

"It's a yes from me." Simon said and Niall jumped in the air while squeaking. He was so happy, he can't wait to hug his family and thank them for making him audition for X-factor.

He got off the stage and his mom instantly hugged him.

"Good job! I'm so happy for you, my little baby is growing up!" Maura said, hugging the life out of Niall. Niall hugged his mom back, he hide his face in her neck, he was so happy, but he missed home and his mom's perfume remained him of Ireland.

"Good job my son." Bobby said, hugging his son too, Niall smiled and thanked his dad.

"Good job little bro, I'm so proud of you." He hugged Niall too and together they walked to the exit.

"Wait, I need to go to bathroom." Niall said blushing, it was always a problem to Niall going to the bathroom, he could always get lost when they are in unfamiliar places, like now.

"I'll go with you." Said Greg, taking his brother's hand as he lead the way to the bathroom.

He opened the door and showed Niall where to go.

"Hey Niall, I saw a coffee machine on the way here, I'm just going to take mum and I coffee, do you want some?" Greg asked as he was waiting in the doorway.

"No thanks, you can go, I'll be fine." Niall said, closing the door and doing his business.

When he was done he washed his hands, with lot of hard work he found the door and opened them. He steeped out and instantly bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry." Niall said looking what he thought was the person's eyes.

"It's okay, love" A deep, husky voice answered. Niall got butterflies in his stomach, just from the stranger's words and he bet that his cheeks were fifty shades of red.

Harry smirked at the smaller boy's reaction. The boy he "accidentally" bumped into, was the cutest thing he ever saw. He was maybe 5'2 tall and his blond hair was so messed up it was cute. His cheeks were still pink and his lips were so red, they looked so kissable. Harry never saw something so cute and sexy as this little guy.

"Are you lost, sweetheart?" Harry asked and his words made Niall blush all over again.

"Well, not really, my brother is at the coffee machine, he should be here any minute." Niall said, smiling, his smile made Harry smile too. He didn't even know why he was smiling, he just was.

The two talked for the next ten minutes until Greg came running towards them while carrying two cup of coffee.

"Niall you're here, I was so worried. Sorry I'm late the damn machine decided that, the second I came there, would be the perfect timing for it to stop working. It almost ate my 10€." When Greg was done with his little story Niall was laughing such a beautiful laugh that Harry couldn't stop looking at his beautiful smile nor pinky cheeks. He was such a cute and Harry was glad he met a person like that.