"Dad stop it. You will make me cry all over again." Niall said wiping the tears off of his cheeks again. The Horan family left a small room and headed to the door where Niall would soon walk in.

Bobby took his son by his hand and just before the door opened his mother whispered to him "I expect grandchildren from you and Harry soon." With that she was gone, leaving smiling Bobby and blushing Niall.

The door opened and Niall saw his handsome fiance at the alter. Harry smiled and the whole time he was looking at Niall, watching him, admiring him, saving this moment in his mind forever. He took Niall from Bobby and together they stood at the alter and their wedding officially began. At the end both Maura and Anna were in tears.

Niall was smiling and blushing all at the same time while his eyes were shining with tears of happiness.

Harry was smiling his cheeky smile and looking at Niall. He may or may not had made couple of cheeky comments that only him and Niall could hear, but hey I didn't tell you that.

"Now I pronounce you Mr. Styles and Mr. Styles, you may kiss now." The kiss they shared between them was special it will always be remembered. Their band mates were in front row, clapping and smiling. Their families were crying and wearing proud faces.

Everything was beautiful and perfect, just as the now married couple wanted it to be.

"Bye mom! No I didn't forgot to pack the medicine! Love you too, bye!" With that Niall closed the window and looked at Harry

"Bye mom! No I didn't forgot to pack the medicine! Love you too, bye!" With that Niall closed the window and looked at Harry. Their wedding party ended and now the married couple is driving towards their honeymoon destination.

Harry was the one responsible for their honeymoon and he wanted it to be a surprise for Niall.

"So how are you feeling today Mr. Styles?" Harry asks looking at Niall and then back on the road.

"I'm feeling wonderful, thank you for asking Mr. Styles." Niall smiled and looked one more time at Harry. Thinking how lucky he is for having such a beautiful and handsome husband like Harry.

"How long until we arrive?" Asked Niall after five minutes in silence. Harry chuckled "Around fifteen more hours baby." Niall looked at him in surprise "Where are we going!? Why did you choose such a far away honeymoon destination?" Niall asked Harry, slightly angry. So he will had to sit for over fifteen hours in this car and what? Count sheep? Count seconds that passed?

"Hey, you are saying like it's a bad thing being stuck with me in the car for over fifteen hours." Said Harry looking at Niall with "betrayed" eyes and smile on his face.

"Well you are making it sound like a bad thing." Niall murmured, looking out of the window.

"Are we going to start a fight now?" Harry asks chuckling right after.

"Just try me!" Niall said looking at Harry, smiling.

"We are such an idiots." Said Harry, smiling "We are." Confirmed Niall.