Zianourry: I wish

Start from the beginning

When Liam was done dressing he opens the door and he sees Niall going in the opposite direction of the boys meeting place.

"Hey, Niall wait up." Liam yells to catch Niall's attention.

"Ooo hey Liam." Niall said as he turnes around.

"Where are you going? As far as I know we're suppose to met the boys over there." Liam said pointing at the door of a studio.

"I know Li I'm not stupid. But Josh wanted to take me out on a date so that's where I'm heading now." Niall says with a big smile and Liam couldn't find it in his heart to get angry at him.

"Niall I-." Liam starts only to stop after first two words.

He wants to tell Niall his fellings for him. He has a whole speach already prepered in his head.

But now when he is standing in front of the love of his life his mouth is dry, he dosen't remember not even one word of his speach, and even if he remembers the words he wouldn't be able to say it to Niall's face.

"I-I-I-I just wanted to say good luck with your date." Liam said giving Niall a fake smile.

"Thanks Liam, I'm glad your aren't mad, see ya later." and with that Niall is running out of the back door to the Josh's car that is already waiting out there.

I hear the bet of my heart
Getting louder whenever
I'm near you

After boys are done with movie marathon, they all headed to their own rooms.

When Niall's head hits the bed he is asleep.

Harry has to pee really bad. And while getting up the only question in his mind is 'why?'

'Why do I have to pee in the middle of the night?'

He hurries out of his room and to the bathroom at the end of the hall.

When he enters the bathroom he sighs in relief.

When he is done he washes his hand and that's when he hears it.

Little sound of somebody crying.

He walks out of bathroom to the Louis room. The only sound he can hear is Louis's snoring, it's the same thing with Liam and Zayn.

The only one left is Niall!?

Harry rushes to Niall's room and when he opens the door he sees his small friend which he loves so much, his baby boy who is always happy, having a break down.

Harry is fast to react. He jumps on a bed pulling Niall in his arms and on his lap.

"Sss princess, please stop crying, what are you crying for, why is such a happy little boy crying, please tell me what happened?"

"I m-m-miss them"

"You miss who baby?"

"My parents, G-greg, little T-theo, I miss them Haz"

'Nialler is homesick'

"Ohhh baby shhhh don't cry. You can call your mom tomorrow and tell her all the things we did so far. I'm sure she would love to hear what's new from you"

After some time Niall's cries died down and Harry was about to leave when a whimper made him stop in his track.

"Couddle Haz?"

"Of course baby"

Harry laid down with Niall on his chest and that's when he realised that the love of his life is in his arms.