Zianourry: Lonely heart

Começar do início

"Boys", Paul said and we all looked at him, "there has been change of plans and we're going to do the interview first and then photo shoots." He explained and we all nodded. I looked out of the window, trying to ignore them all, but it was hard when they were all having so much fun together totally forgetting about me.

Another couple of minutes passed and before I knew it we were walking out of the van and into the studio as Paul guided us towards out dressing rooms.

"Here we are, if anyone needs to use the bathroom, it's on the end of the hallway." Paul said before leaving us alone and boys instantly started getting ready while I just stared at the wall, there is no bathroom in the dressing room.

"Niall? Are you okay?" Harry asked me and I nodded, not trusting my voice, I suddenly started to feel insecure when I noticed just how fit they all are.

"Then come on Niall, change, the interview will soon start." Liam said next, giving me jeans and a t-shirt before he turned around again. I then noticed that all of them were done and they were all waiting for me, making it even worse.

"Can you turn around?" I asked them, the words coming out of my mouth before I could stop them and they all stared at me confused.

"But why?" Harry asked with a small smirk and I glared at him, not feeling like fighting with him now.

"Please? Just turn around." I begged them and they all sighed before turning their backs on me and I quickly put on new clothes before they turned back around again.

"Wow, skinny jeans look good on you Niall." Louis said and I blushed looking down, not believing that he just said that.

"Thank you." I mumbled not knowing what else to say.

We walked out and on the stage, once the cameraman gave as a sign to and almost immediately the crowd started to scream, bringing a smile on my face.

"Hello ladies and gentleman today I'm here with One Direction, how are you boys?" An interview asked and we all smiled before nodding our heads.

"We're good Dan." Liam said for all of us, smiling at the camera.

"That's nice to hear and Niall? Why are you so far away, come sit here, I'm sure Harry wouldn't mind." Dan said as he mentioned towards Harry and him and I slowly got up before sitting down in between them.

"Now when we're all settled, let's talk about your album." He said and just when I was about to say something I felt his hand on my thigh making me gasp. I tried to move away but he had a firm grip on and I just sat still as he ran his hand up and down my thigh making me feel uncomfortable.

The boys started to answer his question and before I knew it the interview was over making me sigh with relief as we all went off the stage and in our dressing room.

"Are you fucking serious Niall?" Harry spat at me as the door closed and it was just us five.

"What are you talking about?" I asked them, surprised out of my mind and still shaken up by what happened.

"Don't play dumb Niall, we all saw it. You flirting with that guy, I didn't know you were such a slut Niall." This time it was Louis who said that and I gasped, not expecting those words.

"But I didn't flirt with anyone." I tried to say but none of them was listening to me, they all just got dressed and walked out leaving me alone again.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Couple of days passed since the interview and I was watching some videos on YouTube when suddenly boys barged in my room all with guilty expressions on their faces.

"Niall we are so sorry, we should of have believed you." Zayn said and I stared at the confused, not knowing what are they talking about.

"I don't understand." I said and they all sighed before Harry stepped out towards my bed and sat on it.

"What we're trying to say Niall is that we are so sorry for the way we have been acting towards you these past couple of weeks. There are no explanation to why we were so selfish and mean to you and we're so sorry that we didn't believe you about that interview, will you ever forgive us?" Harry asked me and I looked at them all and only Harry was looking me in the eyes the other three were staring at the ground with tears in their eyes.

"I forgive you guys, just please don't ever leave me like that." I said and Liam was the first one to run up to me, hugging the life out of me and soon the boys joined and I couldn't be more happier.

🏵🏵🏵

Word count: 2303

I hope you enjoyed!

I love you all so much!