Zianourry: Lonely heart

Start from the beginning

I thought that now when we're together, I will finally feel accepted because that's all I ever wanted, for someone to love me and to care about me, unfortunately that's not how things go, I suppose.

Boys are, it's safe to say, ignoring me. They only talk with me once they really have to, they don't hug me or kiss me, nothing. I want to be angry at them but every time one of them smiles all that anger disappears and I'm just hurt by their action because I don't know what caused it. I made sure I try really hard over them, so they'll see how much I love and care for them but they don't notice at all. They're so distant and they're barely home. They're always out, partying, going on dates never once inviting me. And it hurts, more than you think. I know it's only been couple of days, but they've been like this from the first day and I don't like it, at all. I just want my boys back, the ones who would cuddle with me and watch movies with me, who would love me and care for me and not just ignore me. I just wish they loved me as much as I love them. 

Love Niall

13.9.2013.

Dear diary,

it's official they don't care about me, today was my birthday and none of them wished me a happy birthday, they forgot completely. We had an off today, because of my birthday and yet they had no idea. They acted as if it was any other normal day. I'm too tired to even think now so I'll just go to bed, this day is officially the worst day of my life. 

Love Niall

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Niall! You have to wake up, Niall! Niall!" I groaned, turning around in my bed and hiding underneath my pillow, trying to block out the voice.

"Niall!" A voice said again followed by loud knocking as I got up and started at the door.

"I'm up Liam." I sighed, turning around and walking in my bathroom.

"Niall? Are you alright? You have been very quit these past couple of days." Liam said as he walked in my room, but before he could step in the bathroom I slammed the door shut in his face.

"I'm fine Liam." I said, leaning against the door so there would be no way that he could walk in.

"If you say so Niall, but you know I'm always here if you need someone to talk with." Liam said and with that he left me alone, again. I took a quick shower and did my business before I got dressed and walked down the stairs.

"Good morning Niall." Louis said happily as he stood up and went to kiss me but I moved my head away so he kissed my cheek instead.

"Morning." I grumbled as I sat on the stool, ignoring confused Louis.

"What's the plan for today Liam?" Harry asked as he put a plate of pancakes in front of me and the boys.

"Well we have couple of photo shoots and couple of interviews and then we have a concert around 7 pm." Liam explained and I wondered how did he memorized it all.

"When do we have to be ready?" Zayn asked as he took a sip from his water and Liam turned towards a big black clock on the wall.

"Paul will pick us up in twenty minutes." He said and I looked down. Twenty more minutes and then the boys will act as if I actually mean something to them, as if I'm part of the bend.

"Let's get ready loves." Liam said and the boys followed him upstairs leaving me alone once again, I pulled out my phone and began tweeting some tings that didn't make any sense at all while waiting for them to get ready.

"Paul is here." Louis said as they ran down the stairs and in the hallway where I was already waiting for them, fully dressed and ready to go. We walked out and we entered one big black van and just when Harry shut the door we were on our way to the studio.