"Oh word? Come on we can use the office let's go....." Gio said pulling Jeremy in to the office off to the side and I was glad I wasn't the only nosy person in the room because we all tiptoed over to the door and cracked it, I couldn't see much but Jeremy was sitting on the table and Gio was on his knees with his back to us..... it didn't take a genius to figure out what was going on and I was pretty sure they were coming back to finish the game. One by one the couple went off to different area of the house until just me, Justin, Matt and Nik were left.

"So what other gamesss y'all got?" Nik asked, me and Justin looked at each other and smiled. "Why are y'all looking at each other like that?" Nik asked and I couldn't help but laugh. "What'sss so funny?" Nik slurred.

"Man y'all not ready for the game me and my bro got..... and I don't feel like playing with some punks." Justin said and I knew he was trying to get inside there head which worked perfectly, because they both started saying there weren't punks and they were down for anything.... "Aight this is called 'Pony' the rules are simple, y'all take turns riding me and my bro's dick until we nut who every makes one of us nut first wins..... the loser gets fucked by both of us.... well I wouldn't exactly call that person the loser." Justin said smirking.

"Man I a total top.... I do the fucking, I don't get fucked." Nik said and causing me and Justin to look at each other, there was no such thing as a 'total' or 'strict' top just dudes waiting for the right nigga to pop their cherry, for some dudes they never meet that person but others meet us...... "What are y'all doing? Fuckkk....." Nik moaned as me and Justin began sucking on his neck and after that it was all over..........

JUSTIN

Nik was easy to break, Matt on the other he was too timid he was still discovering his sexual limits and it wouldn't be fun to break him down yet, but Nik on the other hand

Nik was easy to break, Matt on the other he was too timid he was still discovering his sexual limits and it wouldn't be fun to break him down yet, but Nik on the other hand..... he talked too much and that alone let me know he was ready to get fucked. It was nothing for me to have him sucking my dick while riding Josh's just a little bit of reverse psychology and ego boosting had him riding my bro's dick like a pro...... almost too good if you asked me. I looked at Josh and I can tell by the look in his eyes that Nik was lying..... this nigga had been fucked before recently in fact but I wasn't going to call him out, I was just going to get my nut and call it a night.

"Fuck...." Nik moaned as his lips wrapped around my dick and swallowed it whole, my dick was about nine and a half inches and thick as hell so the fact that he swallowed my dick without gagging told me Nik was lying, as my momma always said 'you don't gotta lie to kick it'. I grabbed Nik's dreads and began controlling the pace in which he was going, then looked at Matt who sat to the side jacking his dick..... I'm not going to lie I'd much rather be fucking Matt right about now but as I stated he was ready.

"Ayy bruh I think it's time to switch." I said getting up and grabbing a condom.

"Hold up Jus' I wanna taste this niggas ass before you fuck him." Josh said flipping Nik on his stomach and began eating his ass. I moved to the front of Nik and was about to get my dick sucked but stopped.... I wasn't going to fuck Matt, but I'll be damned if I didn't at least sample his ass before this night was over with.

"Have you ever had your ass ate before?" I asked and I couldn't tell if he was shaking or nodding but  I really didn't give a fuck at this point. "Come on, if you don't like it I'll stop....." I said gently and I don't know if it was the liquor or pure curiosity but Matt turned around giving me a perfect view of that trackstar ass..... "Damn." I mumbled quietly. I was an Asshound, I preferred eating ass to getting my dick sucked. There was just something about eating ass that drove me crazy. Josh on the other hand was the opposite, he was a sucker for head so it didn't shokc me when he stopped eating Nik's ass to resume getting his dick sucked. Matt's ass was definitely in the top three of all the ass I've eaten in my life... maybe it had something to do with the fact that I was one of the only people to ever taste it and I probably could've ate his ass all night but he couldn't take more than three minutes.

"FUCK STOP I'M BOUT TO....." He couldn't finish as he jumped up and began busting all of the floor. "FUCK...FUCK.... FUCK!!!!" Matt said before walking over to the closet grabbing a blanket and falling asleep in the chair I had just ate his ass in..... what can I say my tongue works magic.

"Aight it's my turn....." I said rolling the condom over my dick and positioning myself behind Nik. I began fucking him slow at first but when he started throwing it back I knew he wanted me to go in......

"AHH SHYT NIGGA!!!!" Nik cried out as I fucked him senselessly.

"NAH DON'T RUN, THIS MY ASS NOW NIGGA.... I GET IT WHENEVER I WANT IT!!!" I said slapping his ass. "YOU GONNA LET ME FUCK WHENEVER I WANT NIK?!" I asked smacking his ass again.

"YES NIGGA FUCK!!!!" Nik said grabbing on to Josh for support.

"YOU GONNA LET MY BRO GET THIS ASS WHENEVER HE WANTS?!?!!" I asked going balls deep.

"YEEEEAAAHHHH!!!" Nik moaned which made my dick even harder.

"YOU GONNA LET ME AND MY BRO FUCK YOU AT THE SAME TIME?!?!?!?" I asked and for a second Nik was quiet before nodding. I pulled my dick out of him and then me and Josh laid on the floor, put our dicks together and waited. "Come ride these dicks....." I said and Nik walked over, took a deep breath before lowering himself on both our dicks......... The rest of the night we fucked Nik all over the living room, whenever one of us was close to nutting the other would step in and give him a break. We went all night until we finally nutted all over Nik's chest, stomach and neck.

"Fuck I'm tired....." Josh said shaking his head.

"Yeah me too...... Gio said there's an extra room upstairs we can sleep, with it's own bathroom since I'm older I get to shower first." I said looking over at Nik who was still trying to catch his breath.

"Go ahead big bro.... I think I want my dick sucked again." Josh said walking over to Nik and I smiled before walking away. Damn I couldn't wait until we got here next year, I promise it was only going to get a lot better since we would be living on campus. As I walked up the stairs I heard a key enter the door and someone walk in, that must be Gio's brother Gavin but who the fuck was that dude with him? I don't know nor care because I think I found my next target.......................

****** QUESTIONS ******

1) What do y'all think of the Freak Twins?

2) Who do you think walked in with Gavin?

3) Who should get the next chapter; Gavin, Julian or Ezra?