Kyrese 56

So we got to the bottom of the REAL reason why Jayden was sick, in all is infinite wisdom he went to Gavin's house last night to have a one on one about everything that happened and Jayden decided that the only way he'd forgive Gavin was if he ate an Oatmeal Pie he found hidden in the cabinets, Gavin agreed only if they split it and well now we were stuck at the hospital...... come to find out Gio hid that there about three years ago. Why it stayed there for so long I'll never know and why Jayden decided to eat it was an even bigger mystery but it wasn't anything too serious, though according to Jayden's grandma it was the end of the world. We went back to his grandparent's house where his grandma made us eat a bunch of food since 'food helps heal the body and soul' and by the time I left Jayden was knocked out in his old room, but he was feeling a lot better. I decided to go to the frat house, since I've been avoiding the place since we got back from Cuba and I knew me and Terrell would have to come face to face sooner or later; when I walked inside it was pretty quiet in here since nearly everyone was studying. I looked to the corner of the room and saw Leon, Frank and Terrell, I walked over to the three of them and sat down.

"Damn look what the wind blew in I was starting to believe you were avoiding us." Frank said slapping his ham sized hand on my shoulder. "What happened Ky have you and Jayden been so busy that you couldn't come and see your frat brothers?" Frank asked.

"Nah it's not like that Frank I thought it was best if we kept our distance for a while, he wasn't really feeling some of the shyt Terrell said. Honestly Jayden always had a feeling you liked me but I brush him off, god I hate when he gets proven right mainly because he's the type of person to never let you live it down." I said seeing no point to beat around the bush.

"I..... I.... it wasn't, I mean..... I don't know what you're talking about." Terrell stammered.

"Yeah whatever but look I'm not interested in you like that, honestly we're not even friends like that so the chance of us ever being in a relationship.... well let's just say you got a higher chance of winning the Powerball." I said truthfully. Terrell didn't say anything he just got up and walked away, I didn't feel bad because Terrell should've said something a while ago and now that I was in a great relationship with a great dude he wanted to be in his feelings.

"Damn Ky that was harsh.... Terrell is my best friend and I've known for a while how he felt about you I just never said anything because it wasn't my place. But the reason he was always talking shyt to you was because you made him nervous and he didn't know any other what to express his feelings." Leon said. "You know how when you're in middle school you pick on the person you like, that's how Terrell was."

"Yeah but we're not in middle school so that excuse is null and void, I just wanted to put it out there that I'm not avoiding y'all.... anymore and I'm not interested in Terrell." I said flatly.

"Well my feelings aren't hurt, so where is Playboy Jay now?" Frank asked pulling out a zip lock bag full of Cheetos. I didn't tell them much just that Jayden was sick and he was staying at his grandparents for the night. After chilling with them for a little bit Jayden called telling me to come and get him it was an emergency, so I rushed over there and saw Jayden locking the door, before running to my car and diving through the widow.

"JUST DRIVE I'LL EXPLAIN ONCE WE'RE SAFE!" Jayden said and I didn't say anything until we were almost to his house.

"Okay so are you going to tell me what that was about?" I asked as we pulled up to a stoplight.

"Well I really don't wanna relive that moment but I love you so here it goes..... I had got up from my nap and was going to get some water and my grandparents were....... they were..... they were on the couch fuckin, just wrinkles and rolls everywhere, I swear I'm going to be sicker than that Oatmeal Pie could ever make me." Jayden said shaking his head and I kinda felt bad for him but that didn't stop me from punching him in the arm.

"Don't scare me like that again I thought something was wrong with you." I said driving down the street.

"If something was wrong with me you would've felt it because I love you and you love me..... we're connected at a spiritual level. Which is why I knew you were here without even looking out the window." Jayden said smiling, god he was so annoyingly perfect. I leaned forward and gave him a kiss and of course he tried to take things further than they needed to go.

"Baby I'm driving......" I said and he leaned back in his seat pouting. "So I stopped by the frat house and Terrell was acting like I didn't hear the conversation he had, then Leon was trying to defend him basically saying that Terrell has had a crush on me since last year or whatever." I said glancing at Jayden to see his reaction.

"Well that's his fault he should've made his move when he had the chance.... though I probably would've still stole you from him cuz I'm just that nigga. But whatever as long as he stays in his place we I won't have to beat his ass and as long as you stay loyal you can get your cheeks beat anytime you want." Jayden said smirking.

"Well what if I wanna fuck you? Do I get to fuck anytime I want?" I asked and he turned to me smiling and the next thing I was in park having some of the best car sex I've ever experienced.

The next day after all my classes were finished, I decided to go to this bakery on campus because Jayden and Papi had been texting me all day about getting them some doughnuts and since I was in a good mood from what happened last night I had no problem grabbing them a couple but as soon as I walked in the bakery Terrell was walking out. He looked at me like he wanted to say something but decided against it and kept walking as I was finishing up my order he came back in looking pissed.

"So what is it about that nigga that you like so much Kyrese? It can't be his looks because I look better than him and I know my dick is bigger than his..... my personality is way better and I actually like you unlike him, I'm smarter, I got more money, I'm just a better dude than he is so what is it that you don't like about me because I'm confused." Terrell said looking into my eyes.

"And that right there, is the issue I have with you..... from the moment I met you, you've had this superiority complex always looking down on people I seem to remember you saying the first time I met you and I quote...... 'I could never date somebody from the hood because I need somebody with class and none of 'those' people know how to act.' Jayden is the most selfless person I've ever met and despite everything he's been through he's still able to smile when most people would've given up. Now get it through your head I don't like you so drop it or get dropped......." I said grabbing my box of doughnuts and walking out.

"QUINTON IT'S NOT EVEN LIKE THAT YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I'M NOT FEELING THAT NIGGA!!! THERE WERE JUST SOME THINGS I NEEDED TO KNOW BECAUSE IF I DIDN'T IT WOULD BOTHER ME BUT IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM WOULD I CHEAT ON YOU WITH HIM OR ANYONE ELSE!!!!" Papi yelled as I walked through the door.

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT CARLOS!!! WHAT IF I WOULD'VE STAYED THE NIGHT WITH JULIAN?! YOU'D BE READY TO FIGHT HIM!!!" Quinton yelled as Jayden, Gio and Jeremy watched on.

"MAN THAT'S DIFFERENT, JULIAN IS IN LOVE WITH YOU..... MALIK JUST NEEDED CLOSURE AND I NEEDED ANSWERS!!!! WHY ARE WE EVEN ARGUING ABOUT ANOTHER NIGGA? I'M PRETTY SURE I'VE PROVED THAT I LOVED YOU BY LETTING YOU PULL THAT BULLSHYT YOU TRIED EARLIER SO IF THAT'S NOT LOVE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS!!!!" Papi yelled back.

"Boy please I was going to eat your ass regardless......" Quinton said smirking and the tension in the room broke as they started laughing. I walked over to Jayden who pulled me into his lap.

"Sorry you had to hear that, I'm just glad we don't have those stupid ass arguments; with us it's an even trade sometimes I eat your ass, sometimes you eat mind and we're not embarrassed by the fact that we're freaks." Jayden said smiling. Everything began to settle down in the house and for once there was no drama but the second that thought crossed my mind Gio's cousin Nik walked in but he wasn't alone.

"OH HELL NAH WHY IS SCUTTLEBUTT HERE!?!?!" Jeremy asked looking at Nik who was holding hands with Zaire.

"Nik...... ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?!"Gio yelled and Jayden sat there trying his hardest not to laugh, just as things were reaching there boiling point I got the phone call I've been both hoping for and dreading but I knew I had to answer it because whatever I was about to hear would determine if I would be attending this college next year and if I would be separated from Jayden..................................................

****** Who should get the next chapter Darius, Nik or Zaire? ******