"Okay so who is it?" Gio asked putting his hands in his pockets, probably to keep from choking Ezra again.

"Umm I forgot...... but I think dinner might jog my memory, I'm thinking steak would be the perfect meal." Ezra said and I got pissed.

"Ezra you said you wanted to talk not make bargains." I said heated.

"Look you can't get something for nothing and if Gio wants to know who's been stalking his little boyfriend then I want something out of it." Ezra said.

"Here's my counter offer, you tell me who tried to run down Jeremy and I won't break your jaw. It's the best offer I got so either take it or leave it." Gio said quietly, Ezra thought about it for a second then shrugged.

"I guess you don't wanna know, but look my offer still stands....... you got my number so call me when you're ready to have a serious discussion." Ezra said walking off the porch and disappearing around the side of the house.

"Gavin why the fuck did you have that nigga in my house? I don't know if you took too many shots to the head or if you're just plain stupid but you know that nobody here likes that nigga and you know all the troubles he's caused in the last year so what could you possibly be thinking inviting him here?" Gio asked pissed.

"Gio listen.... Ezra knows something, not only that ever since that shyt happened with Zaire a lot of shyt has come out. Shyt that could possibly fuck up a lot of people's lives including yours..... I hate Ezra probably more than you do but sometimes you need someone like Ezra in your corner if only temporarily to do things that you wouldn't even consider. A lot has happen in the week that y'all were gone, just let me talk to Ezra and find out what he knows Gio." I said seriously, we stood there staring in each other's eyes and he shrugged.

"Do what you gotta do Gav..... just keep me and everyone else out of it." Gio said walking back into the house, I was always planning to keep them as far away from this shyt as possible but I wasn't going to let them walk around blindly. Zaire's little exposure party was only the tip of the iceberg of shyt he knew and it seemed like everyday something else was coming out, I was surprised that they didn't hear any of it but that was just a happy coincidence but I knew if they found out especially Jayden and Carlos. I stood on the porch and looked up and noticed  someone was peeking out the window....... maybe Gio wouldn't do whatever it took to find out what Ezra knew the person whose eyes I had just connected with would I just needed to see just how far he was willing to go to get answers. I started to walk back into the house but was stopped by Jayden.

"Nah me and you still got unfinished business......" He said walking further out into the yards. Fine I guess I could entertain him for a couple more minutes but I seriously needed to talk to Ezra and find out how high the cost of information was really going to be..........

EZRA

Fuckin Gio

Fuckin Gio...... I try to do something nice for his sexy ass and end up getting choked, then there was Papi, he was becoming more and more sexy to me every time we got into it but he still wasn't my type... though I'd still let him fuck if he wanted to. I got back to East Lansing into my new apartment and walked inside; why wasn't I surprised they were here? Maybe because they knew what I was up to  and wanted to see just how much I had told them.

"So what did they say?" Julian asked looking out the window. "Judging from the blood on your shirt they didn't give you a chance to speak..... which one was it Gio or Papi?" He asked and I laughed quietly.

"It doesn't matter...... they weren't interested so that means we're going to need to go about this in other..... more nefarious ways." I said sitting down. "My question to you Julian is why exactly are you here? I mean I know you're obsessed with Quinton but what else do you gain from this?" I asked.

"I love Quinton..... and I don't want him anywhere near Papi when all this shyt blows up in his face. I'm trying to do whatever I can to protect him, which is why I got Malik working on Papi because I remember when they used to date and if there's anyone who could split those two up it would be him..... but I think the real question is why is he here?" Julian said turning  and pointed at the third person in the room.

"Because I wanted to make sure Ezra got them off my trail...... Gio can never find out what I did or it would destroy our family. Which is why we need to deal with Zaire because he knows too much........" He said rubbing his fist. "That nigga Jeremy also needs to get dealt with...... so are you absolutely sure that you can convince Darius to come back to school?"

"Yeah I can, I just need time....." I said smirking, these two are quite possibly the dumbest niggas in the world but I needed them to fulfill my ultimate goal. Now it was just a matter of how I was going to use all this information to my advantage.......................

****** I'm switching to the last ten chapters of Hell On An Angel then after that I'll be adding another story to the line up but I'm torn between From Now Unto Eternity and finishing The Untold Tion Hayes Story so I'm going to leave it up to y'all of which one I should start working on next. Leave a comment or message me and I'll let y'all know which one will be added. ******