Story Time: Part 5

"After Alex closed the door he turned back to Nick running his fingers through his hair. He untied the mask and let it fall to the floor. "Sorry about the interruption." He said sighing putting his hand on Nick's cheek. "It's okay." He said shrugging the apology off. "Would you still like to continue?" Alex asked leaning into Nick's ear. "Yes." He said letting Alex have full access to his neck.

After leaving a few little marks on Nick's neck he brought his head up asking for permission. Nick nodded as Alex lead him over to the bed. "Tell me if you want me to stop." Alex whispered in Nick ear as they laid on the bed. Nick nodded and watched as Alex began to unbutton his shirt. He began to leave a trail of kisses down his neck to his collar before making is way to his abdomen leaving marks as he went."

"Okay time to skip." Eren had written on the whiteboard waving his hands in front of Hanji's eyes to get her attention as his face was flushed a dark shade of red.

'What, already." She said with disappointment before looking at the blush on Eren's cheeks and laughing. 'Ugh, alright." She said before fast forwarding past that part in her head. 'Okay here we are."

Nick rolled over waking up as he felt the sunlight hitting his face, but something was different. First of all his back and hips were throbbing and aching which he decided to ignore at first thinking he had slept wrong. The next thing he noticed was that he was in someone else's bed. He then noticed there was an arm draped over him. When he looked at Alex's sleeping face all his memory came back instantly causing a smile to play across his lips. .

Nick stared at Alex sleeping face for a moment admiring how peaceful it looked. He shook his head seeing the sun inching towards Alex's sleeping face and he got up slowly. He didn't want to wake Alex but he also was trying to minimize the aching pain from moving.  Alex had woken up as Nick made a slight movement to escape his arm. "Where are you going?" He asked yawning as he sat up rubbing his eyes. "I was just going to close the blinds so you could sleep without being blinded." Nick said before doing so.

Alex nodded and waited for Nick to return to the bed. "It's to early to get up," Alex said knowing by the position of the sun it was still really early. " We still have time to sleep." Alex said as Nick snuggled up against him. "Good." Nick said before yawning. It wasn't long until they had both fallen back to sleep.

After a few hours had passed there was a knock on the door signifying it was time to get up. Alex had woken up but noticed that Nick was still sleeping. He slid out of bed letting him sleep as he quickly got ready. He grabbed an extra change of clothes that he thought would fit Nick and laid them on the bed.

He remembered that he had never told Nick about who his "father" really was and felt a hint of guilt as he had let it slip his mind. He leaned over the bed and moved some hair out of Nick's face. "Hey sleepy head, time to wake up." He whispered. Nick yawned opening his eyes. He blinked a few times trying to fully wake up as Alex laid the clothes in front of him.

Alex turned around as Nick got dressed and decided he had to tell him before he came to the castle. "Nick, I never got to tell you who your father really is." Alex said putting his head down not knowing how he would take the news. Nick had paused as he was half clothed and stared at the back of Alex's head. "What do you mean?" He said puzzled by the statement.

"Nick your father, well he-he isn't your father." He said before turning around to meet Nick's gaze. Nick just stood there as if he was a statue. "W-what?" Was all that escaped his lips. He felt his whole body lock up as much as he begged it to move it didn't as much as he begged it to speak it never did. He couldn't even feel his limbs it was as if he had been yanked out of his body and was watching from the outside. Most people would question such accusations, but his statement felt true, like Nick had known all along.