We Need to Talk

Levi looked over at Eren as he was reaching to turn up the volume. As he reached Levi noticed Eren's sleeve had slipped up his arm a bit. Just enough for Levi to see the red marks that he knew all to well.

Levi's facial expressions where mixed with shock, sadness and anger. (Anger towards himself for not realizing sooner). He just seemed to freeze there. He couldn't move or talk. He just sat there and memorized the boys arm. Eren was trying to pull his arm back but the older male had a strong grip.

Eren finally spoke up. "Can you just mind your own damn business". Eren said raising his voice as tears filled his eyes. "Eren, you can trust me I just wanna help". Levi said his voice sounding understanding and comforting. Eren was a bit suprised at Levi's response. "Why are you so calm?! I-I thought you would hate me".

"Eren why don't we go get something to eat, we need to talk. We both probably have a lot of questions. Besides you didn't eat that much at lunch you're probably hungry". "I um didn't bring any money". Eren said not wanting to go. "That's okay I don't mind paying. Actually I was going to pay for you either way". "I'm really not that hungry though". Eren said nervously trying to get out of this. "Eren I can here your stomach growling". "But-" Eren was cut off by Levi "Oh come on Eren are you afraid of me. I don't bite... well maybe". " Ugh fine I'll go" Eren said looking annoyed knowing there is no way out of this. "Why are you protesting so much"? Asked the older man starting the car. "I really don't wanna talk about well you know". Eren said gesturing towards his arm. "Eren do you not trust me" "No I do, it's just you will probably never look at me the same way you'll hate me, or pity me,or treat me differently, or -" his ramble was cut off by Levi. "Nonsense, Eren has the way I looked or treated you changed from before I knew until now". ".....no, but-" "but nothing brat. I'll make you a deal I can ask you anything I want and you have to answer truthfully-" "hey that's not fair". "Let me finish. I can ask you anything and you have to answer truthfully, and you can do the same to me. Kinda like a little game". " Okay I guess that's fair" Eren said thinking it over. 'I do wanna learn more about Levi'. "You've got a deal".