A Confession or Two

After Eren started to calm down he realized he was in Levi's arm. He began to blush a bit. 'AM I BLUSHING! This isn't the time. This is so embarrassing I hope Levi doesn't notice'.

Levi was still comforting Eren because he was still shaking a bit. "Everything's all right, Eren it's okay. I'm here you don't have to go back right now we could do something instead". "But I would just be causing you more trouble". "No you wouldn't. Eren just tell me what time you wanna go home and I'll take you then." Levi said not wanting to take Eren back to that horrible place "but- but I'm just a burden". Eren's voice hitched and he felt Levi pull him in closer to keep him calm. Eren's face turned bright red. Levi looked down at the boy and seen him blushing. "So you do have a crush on me". Eren was hoping he was just teasing him, but when he looked at the man's face he wasn't kidding around. Eren went to back away, but Levi had grabbed his shoulders and was holding him still. "Levi I-" Eren's words drifted if not knowing what to say. "Eren-" Levi went to speak but as soon as a word left his mouth was cut off by Eren. "I'm sorry so sorry please don't hate me"! Eren said putting his head down "Eren I don't hate you, I could never hate you". "Wait di-did you know"? "Well I had kinda figured" "so what then-what now- wait were you ... UGH nevermind". "Was I what Eren". Tears pricked in the corners of Eren's eyes "WERE YOU JUST PLANNING ON USING ME LIKE EVERYONE ELSE"! "Eren I-". "I wanna go home". "Eren I can tell your lying". "What do you care". Eren tried to open the door but Levi had locked them. "Eren look at me. It's not going to work. I know you, you push away people when they get to close or when you feel embarrassed, but Eren I don't budge that easily. I don't give up on the ones I love and care about". Eren's eyes began to water because that's exactly what he was doing. 'He said he loved me but he just means as a friend'. "And for your question of why do I care. I care because-". Levi pulled Eren into a deep kiss. Eren was shocked at the sudden contact of Levi's lips up against his. Eren was so suprised he just sat there until Levi pulled away. Eren was blushing like crazy now. Eren was at a loss of words when Levi spoke. "It's because when I said I loved you I meant it". Eren was still sitting there wide eyed at Levi. "Sorry I guess I got carried aw-" Levi was cut of by Eren who pulled him back into a kiss. When Eren realized what he was doing he let go of Levi. "Sorry it-it's just-" Levi smiled at Eren "I know brat ... I know"

Levi started the car "so do you still want to go home" Levi said frowning. "No but where else can I go". "We can go back to my place and hang there until your ready to go home". "But wouldn't I be intruding". "Nah, well I already kinda invited you to live with me already so I think your fine". "Alright then". Eren said in surrender.

After two minutes of driving in silence Eren spoke up. "So wait". "Yeah". "We kissed ... twice, what does that mean"? "It means whatever you want it to mean" Levi said winking at Eren. "Ugh stop that". "Stop what" Levi said smirking. " Wait a minute all those dirty comments you are always saying to me, WE'RE YOU SERIOUS"! "hmmm was I ... the world may never know". Levi said chuckling. Eren began to blush knowing that Levi didn't deny it.